Negative Yuusha to Maou-gun Kanbu

Contributor
Imo, Xereste should also post the translation here, not only on the Boredom website where he surely have much less visibility.

Group Leader
Abused heroine with PTSD from dealing with humanity's shit meets Demon King who turns out to be a cool dad type.

It's already translated up to ch8 on Boredom Society, wonder why they're boycotting Batoto.

Supporter
This looks so cute, and I really like the female lead. I wonder if there are any more mangas with similar characters. (female MC, traumatized and sent off to die)

“What kinda of juice you like” ok I’m hooked. As long as it doesn’t fall into a generic romance thing and instead is just some wholesomeness of people learning to be better people, I’m very interested to see where it goes.

i didn't know what I was expecting at first but suffice to say that I'm so glad to find this manga. The amount of fluff is causing me the need of a shot.🤣

Aww poor little hero is now being taken care by the demon lord himself T-T but suffice to say i enjoy this wholesome manga very much ^^

Double-page supporter
i like how typically you see a hero with a long scarf and in this instance, the "bad guy" has the "hero scarf"

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ, this is cute as fuck. I mean, it's nothing special but it's so goddamn cute.

didn't expect this to be actually good. Demon lords mask is really cute.

Users who are viewing this thread