Negawakuba no Konote ni Koufuku Wo - Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, kinda glad it ended fast. It was getting mid very quickly. Surprisingly very tepid and lukewarm, like instant noodles that was left out for too long.

Dex-chan lover
I hate how these adaptions are so short. I was really enjoying it and then it ended. Guess I'll just have to read the WN.

Dex-chan lover
Well.
That was... lame.
Okay story, I guess; complete lack of tiddies, with so many opportunities for them; kinda weird interactions, but okay; and, dayum... axe-kun was sharp and swift!

Like some editor saw this in their magazine and was like: "Aw, hell, nah!" ... and just chopped that shit off, mid sentence.

Kind of a shame, really; as difficult as this story was, it really had potential.

Dex-chan lover
I hate how these adaptions are so short. I was really enjoying it and then it ended. Guess I'll just have to read the WN.
Definitely a candidate for a new "LN Teaser" tag, here on the Dex.

Seems a lot of people think he killed the Hero Helt, but I'm pretty sure he just took his eye out. When Helt asks if he'll finish him off, the MC says he can't really move anymore, and I'm certain you see him wandering off in the page after the shady guy clicks his fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread