Nei to Souta no Petite Manga - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

"It was posted on the 1st of April

Holy shit, are these chapters from 2019?

EDIT: Can someone link me the Doujin's please?

Group Leader
@HDMI1 Well, they're holding hands on the actual cover, so who knows...?
Joke aside, we really don't know.

There are like 6-8 doujins of these two from Os_fresa-sensei, but most of them are sold out, and even if we could aquire them, we don't have a high quality scanner to make high quality raws, so... yeah, no real idea how could we get the raws. I definitelly would love to translate them.
I'm assuming they are all non-H, but who knows. I think I seen a picture somewhere before that's probably from one of the doujins where they were taking a bath together. So, even if they are all non-H, they're probably ecchi, just like the series.

@BornenCornen I don't remember for sure, but I think they're from 2018 maybe. The oldest chapters (so, like chapter 1 and around) are from 2015!
And as far as I know, none of these doujins are scanned. They are on Melon Books, etc. (Obviously, Japanese) but most appears to be sold out...

But if there are raws for them somewhere, please do tell to me too! I definitelly would be interested translating them!

Double-page supporter
see this is how you show NSFW content in a (relatively) SFW manga. you go to credits, explain that what is about to pop up is nsfw, then some more white space, then the image.

you don't just jump from SFW scene from the manga into a NSFW scene from a doujin without warning or even a way to delineate the two from one another.

VIP
Is pg9 supposed to be in this chapter? It's merely a lower res pg8.

Group Leader
@Pnutz It's the actual cover with text. It was originally the textless version (page 8) posted after the Aprils' Fools cover, but I thought to include the version with the title on it too.

Dex-chan lover
For a moment I thought she contracted the Monderella syndrome.

Okay, she's not human, I failed to notice that. What about the mother character from few chapters ago?

Users who are viewing this thread