Neko Ane - Vol. 6 Ch. 36 - Epilogue

Power Uploader
That's all folks. A nice little tying up of some loose ends.

I am happy about this ending even if it's kind of sad when you finish a good read. thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Like this final touch . Thanks @rpapo . Look now all thats left is looking forward to you finishing off Chokotto Hime now

Dex-chan lover
overall i found this ending a little underwhelming. but this is a great manga. time to reread

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for translating this bit of wholesome cat girl manga. Tied up enough loose ends for me to leave very satisfied and happy

Dex-chan lover
@rpapo, thank you for your work.

Are you interested in translating this by chance? (https://mangadex.org/title/15859/neko-no-kohana)

Power Uploader
@eviljackspicer - Sounds very much like the premise of Chokotto Hime, which I have 62 chapters to do yet. I think I shall pass. Right now I have eight series underway, and four more on the long term agenda. I have found that working on too many series at a time is not a good idea. Which is why I have been concentrating in finishing off some of those series. I finished Tsuru-tsuru to Zarazara no Aida back in December, and now Neko Ane. Next up for the high priority finish are Noel no Kimochi (150 pages, 6 chapters) and Bara no Tame ni (153 pages, 3 chapters).

Once those two series are complete, I will "only" be working on six series. Which will be nicer for both me and for the readers.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that was quick. And very glad to see it--to me, the epilogue makes the ending much more satisfying. Without it, the whole thing seemed a bit rushed; you kind of got what happened but to me it was a bit emotionally unconvincing; her being back didn't seem real somehow, I was still uneasy. The epilogue brings everyone home.
Thanks very much, old bean.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad they tied up that loose end in the epilogue. I was seriously wondering what even happened to the mouse during this whole affair.

Hell, we haven't seen her in so long, I've forgotten her name!

Dex-chan lover
I will give my opinion on why I call bullshit.

We had like this whole build up for the cat girl turned humanoid only for Mc to end up with some chick that had less screen time than fucking mouse kid.

I just don't see it, even cat girl wanted to get married but nah Mc too much of a self cucking idiot to actually care for a being that changed fucking fate to be with him.

Nope don't see it, he had no romantic interest at all with that supporting character... It was literally pulled out of author ass

Users who are viewing this thread