Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki - Vol. 15 Ch. 88 - Passing the Time at the Changing Dojo, Now and Then

Ok, so the first human suits were peeled away from unfortunate donators, and the newer ones are made from rubber and fake hair. Is like in Terminator but in reverse.

Fed-Kun's army
It feels like it's been a while since we've had a reminder that sometimes ayakashi are actually dangerous to humans.

Fed-Kun's army
I have to admit, when Shishimarou and Koma are in Guardian Dog mode, they are pretty hard to differentiate.

Funny thing, though, is that Shishimarou is always the one making observations, while Koma is much more the action girl. This time proves no different.

Group Leader
@Mochi, I'll just comment that, as I've seen in his Pixiv, the author is most probably into furry lolies.

Fed-Kun's army
@BaGamman (anyone else as well, if they are interested)

Also do feel free to check out his Drawr profile (it's linked on his Pixiv) as well, more artwork there. Though I do have to warn that there are some artworks that are clearly NSFW... (not hentai, but definitely in the ecchi territory - if you were fine with some of the earlier chapters of this manga, you'll be fine here).

Users who are viewing this thread