Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki - Vol. 19 Ch. 114 - Passing the Time with the Secret Origin Story of the Changing Suits

Group Leader
This ends my backlog of translated chapters, I had them sitting there for months without proofreading. For now, I'll be using web rips and chinese raws to supplement the subsequent chapters (which are lower res). Expect a staggered release from time to time. Volume 19 looks really exciting. A real treat to all the Koma fans out there. edit: Found the tank raws!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

@france001 hmm, I thought you did them in gaps because you waited for the official volume release.?

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the clearest image we've had of that radio show host.
God, they look like a muppet.

Dex-chan lover
Doumo-Koumo daylights as podracing announcers.

And Oshiroi must have been catching flies as a honey for centuries.

Double-page supporter
http://matthewmeyer.net/blog/2018/10/04/a-yokai-a-day-domo-komo/

This is an interesting lesser-known youkai.

Group Leader
You may disguise as a human but what's the point if at heart you're still a demon ?

Group Leader
@Liquidxlax Usually I'm just busy with life or too burnt out from scanlating so releases are sporadic. I couldn't find the volume raws for 19 and I doubt there will be, considering it's a minor series. I stand corrected. I guess there are RAWs now.

Double-page supporter
@BaGamman That doesn't the point of this chapter though. The youkai just want to experience the human society. They don't want to become humans. Also Youkai isn't demon. In Japanese folklore, youkai aren't always something evil or negative like demons. Youkai are just simply spirits and some of them even are worshiped as local gods or guardians like Tengu.

Group Leader
@miyako19 I'm saying demon because in western european culture (at least in french culture), a Japanese a Youkai is called a "demon" instead of a "spirit", though this is a different kind of demon than the ones we get from christian literature.

Users who are viewing this thread