Neko no Otera no Chion-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Chion's worries in the rain

Group Leader
This chapter was released thanks to the courtesy of Tonari no Scanlation, who have offered me help with cleaning and typesetting, so if you want to thank somebody for this release, thank them on their mangadex page. If you're already there, I also encourage you to check out the manga they work on, as there are some real gems there, like Maria-sensei <3

Dex-chan lover
Aw yeah, GBA SP. love when there is some proper love for game hardware.
Also thanks for translations! All of you!

I like this manga, but it's total wish fulfilment...

Thank God the artist knows what braless breasts look like

Group Leader
Did I just read an entire chapter of some kid ogling his cousin? This is actually hilarious. It feels like the entire point of the chapter was to create situations where the author could set up his "casual" ecchi shots with no attempt at anything else.

It is really chill though.

Dex-chan lover
Did I just read an entire chapter of some kid ogling his cousin? This is actually hilarious. It feels like the entire point of the chapter was to create situations where the author could set up his "casual" ecchi shots with no attempt at anything else.

It is really chill though.

Second cousin, I think? Like the grandma said, they're practically unrelated. Maybe you'd know people like that from family reunions or something if at all. I couldn't even give you a name for any of mine, or pick them out of a line up or anything.

But that aside, there's what you're talking about, but I also think there might be something more to her at the end of the chapter though. That could just be relief I guess if she was actually really worried about someone breaking in. I wouldn't be surprised if it's something more like really rainy nights or that frog reminding her of her grandfather that had passed? Her parents work abroad, she lived with the grandparents. Might be closer to them than anyone else and all.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes you need to put on a brave front for younger members of the family. She did good here.

Users who are viewing this thread