Neko no Otera no Chion-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - The Fireworks Reflected by the Cat's Watchful Stare, and Chion

Double-page supporter
rare onee-san type tomboy and classic kuudere type tomboy.

real spoiled for choice here. tough choices. god damn.

oh and thank you so much for bringing this to us.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder are the cats a copy of author's RL pets? or is she an avid cat cafe patron.....

BTW, that seems like a fun situation, but then again, an accidental eye/face shot could be dangerous....

Dex-chan lover
Himura you dang Tsundere hehe, rereading the pool chapter I also noticed her giving Gen and Tsurane the side eye while they were sitting together.

Dex-chan lover
The doge giving warning to Gen if he ever break Chion's heart.

So glad I never had to deal with being a teenage boy and having the horn 24/7

We truly are blessed to get all these sweet Ojiro Makoto releases lately.

Thanks.

What’s the release schedule like for this series? It seems like it’s been completed in Japanese, so what’s the plan for English?

Dex-chan lover
Masterful subtlety this chapter, shows what you can do with a single panel and no dialogue, and no tropey backgrounds. If this wasn't so damn perfect as it was already I'd say it would transfer well to screen.

@gronkle Agreed! I do think a studio like SHAFT could handle an adaptation though. They’ve done an excellent job with “March comes in like a lion” which has a similar atmospheric vibe.

Dex-chan lover
man sporty girl gonna walk a rough road huh, especially after what happen in the last episode of dbz.

@ninjazz
if you say it like that, I feel obligated to put this author as my top 10
#TomboyIsJustice

uc

Users who are viewing this thread