Neko no Otera no Chion-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 57 - Meteor Shower and Meditative Chion

Dex-chan lover
Uh, I thought the grandma was going to force her to marry someone. Turns out she wants her to live her life

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating! I wonder what Gen wished for

Dex-chan lover
Difficult to choose the area? In my country you have to choose the profession before entering university.

Fitting that a chapter with some musing on life choices had stargazing in it, now I want a Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia crossover...

Dex-chan lover
maaaaannnnn I really dont know how will Ojiro Makoto gonna pull all of this off

Contributor
@Kaduufrrj

It means either science or humanities. Then, coursework for the rest of their high school focuses on their choice ahead of college.

Dex-chan lover
That hardware store had a pretty decent selection of ropes.

Dex-chan lover
She just 20 years ? for some reason, i thought her age is a lot more. So their age gab is not that big huh. It like 2 years different

Double-page supporter
Star showers huh
Kinda close to.. astronomy?
hmm hmm

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof : They're roughly three years apart. Chion finished high school at the same time that Gen finished middle school. She then stayed at the temple helping Grandma instead of going to university. It's mentioned early on in the manga, so her being twenty next year fits well with the story.

Aggregator gang
She's only 20??? Amazing. I was imagining she was pushing 30. She's basically a kid herself! Gen has a shot for sure.

Dex-chan lover
@cixous: He's into Hiruma's friend. He even told Gen and the other guy a few chapters ago. He thought she was next to him and was trying to make a move.

Users who are viewing this thread