Neko no Te datte Yaku ni Tatsu - Ch. 125 - Sniff the human

Aggregator gang
Belly sniffing is kinda weird and I don't know a single cat that would enjoy it, although the vast majority of them are old street cats from the shelter.
The real money is in scalp and nape sniffing. Also appropriate with humans!

Bro, why do you keep adding shit in? First you make the guy say he can't live without petting her, and now you add in some offer about burying his face in her belly. What the fuck? I am this close to doing it myself.

She's telling him to try letting her sit on his lap and pat her, just one time. Then she says he can sniff her too, as if to sweeten the pot.
i'd take the offer :meguu:
The offer is not what you think it is. This is the second time I've caught the TL making shit up.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, why do you keep adding shit in? First you make the guy say he can't live without petting her, and now you add in some offer about burying his face in her belly. What the fuck? I am this close to doing it myself.

She's telling him to try letting her sit on his lap and pat her, just one time. Then she says he can sniff her too, as if to sweeten the pot.

The offer is not what you think it is. This is the second time I've caught the TL making shit up.
Enlighten us. What's the actual line?

(guys, i think she's flirting with him)
Hmm, she might just be from Canada and was being polite.

Dex-chan lover

Im curious now too tbh

Dex-chan lover
Belly sniffing is kinda weird and I don't know a single cat that would enjoy it, although the vast majority of them are old street cats from the shelter.
The real money is in scalp and nape sniffing. Also appropriate with humans!
The belly, for most animals, is a very sensitive body part : it's unprotected in most cases, and therefore an easy spot to attack if unguarded.

An animal, most of them anyway, letting you do things to their bellies, is a massive sign of trust and that they're letting themselves go in your presence because they feel safe, and it is a pretty sensitive area they do enjoy getting attention to in these cases!

Dex-chan lover
this guy gotta be a zoophile or something like he dont want NO human

Im curious now too tbh
Enlighten us. What's the actual line?

Hmm, she might just be from Canada and was being polite.
You both saw my translation for it. But if you want it in dialogue form, it's something like:

"Hey! Just me sit on your lap when I'm a Human, and try petting me. Just this once!"

"I can't do that"

"The-... then... gasp Oh, yeah! You can sniff me too!"

"That's even worse!"
The belly, for most animals, is a very sensitive body part : it's unprotected in most cases, and therefore an easy spot to attack if unguarded.

An animal, most of them anyway, letting you do things to their bellies, is a massive sign of trust and that they're letting themselves go in your presence because they feel safe, and it is a pretty sensitive area they do enjoy getting attention to in these cases!
She didn't offer to let him sniff her belly in the first place. The original line is "そうだ!!吸ってもいいよ!!"

Users who are viewing this thread