Nekokaburi Sayokyoku - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
I didn't see her father having a human form.... did her mother also decide that "A cat is fine too"?

ren08.jpg

Contributor
This story is really cute. I wanna read this as a full manga
It's basically a concept manga for "Tabekake Gospel Plan: Dear Succubus Sister" by the same mangaka, so that's probably the closest thing to a full manga for it.

Dex-chan lover
It's basically a concept manga for "Tabekake Gospel Plan: Dear Succubus Sister" by the same mangaka, so that's probably the closest thing to a full manga for it.
Yes, a great formula, but Neko (tsundere) > Succubus (Shy), I need more

Dex-chan lover
Finished gospel plan, axed manga with only 3 vol, there are other similar?

Dex-chan lover
Same, is very interesting the relation and posibilities
To be fair, it'd probably have a really annoying plot that drags out the romance until the very end of the series anyways.

This author has another one shot, and a series with only 6 chapters and one with only 5, making a total of only 12 chapters to work on...

It'd be cool if this entire author's catalog was done by one translator...

Dex-chan lover
This was super cute... but I hated that it didn't end with them instantly becoming a couple...

Dex-chan lover
I didn't see her father having a human form.... did her mother also decide that "A cat is fine too"?
He probably can transform into human form. That's a very common ability among supernatural creatures.
But either he doesn't do it often, or he's actually in human form a lot, but MC sees through the illusion, so we only get to see him as a cat.

Users who are viewing this thread