Neta Chara Kari Play no Tsumori ga Isekai Shoukan ~Mayoibito wa Josei no Teki ni Ninteisaremashita~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the excellent work up to now! Unfortunately there are always some dumb people who post unjustified hate comments.

Fed-Kun's army
another manga dropped... world reaching its end

i didnt seen any faults in translation, noone is perfect, and you can found some very terrible translations out there
i hope someone pick this up

My condolances... Thank you for all your hard work. Wish you all the best.

And man why cant we be nice to each other, there's a difference between construction critics and just plain harass someone.

Take care and stay strong.

Fed-Kun's army
its the stress that getting those guys to abuse or hate something, but yours translation is good and enjoying read atleast for me so thank you

i know how it felt to loss my father...be positive and always keep your heads up, king

Yeah i know how that feels, when watersheep passed away, he was like a father to me

But cheer up tl-sama and hope you'll get good days from here on

Group Leader
Thanks for the translations and edits.
There will always be self-asserted dumbasses who don't even act with any sort of human decency simply because they think that the veil of anonymity on the internet protects them from scrutiny.
Hold your head up high and stay strong.
I hope that you get through with your loss.

There is nothing wrong with your translation ignore those idiots who say otherwise
Im sad that you are dropping this and dont want you to but it's your call if you cant keep up with it will wait for another tl to pick it up
Thanks for translating this manga hope you have good days ahead of you

Dex-chan lover
Fucking asshats, you ruined a good thing.

Thanks for everything orange, a lot of us really appreciated the work you did. Stay strong brother.

Dude u re gonna find asholes like that in a lot of places, just ignore them and keep doing what you like, we dont blame u for that to be honest, i hope that someday u can keep working in this kind of proyect that only a few group might be interested.

Double-page supporter
It's only after I came to MangaDex that I realized there are actually people who felt they are entitled to trash talk the scanlators for delivering bad quality. The scanlators are basically doing something illegal/unethical just so other people can enjoy it for free. I think regardless of the scanlators' circumstances, they don't deserve to get trash talked considering how much risk and sweat were pour in to scanlating.

Just discovered this series only to learn its gonna be dropped. 😔

My condolences to you and your family. Don't mind negative people. Do what you think is right. Good luck on your other works.

Fed-Kun's army
So sorry for your loss and that you had to deal with all those idiots. Wish you nothing but the best and thank you for your translations!

Thank you for the translation so far. It's too bad that some people harassed you and this happened.
Sorry for your loss.
Hope for the best for you.

I hope the translator is alright, I do not mind if this is dropped as long as they feel better. I am very sorry for your loss and take time to heal please

Stay strong out there, dont let depression control your life. Hopefully with time you feel better, losing a loved one is never easy.

Double-page supporter
@casteryvan there always people who hates you no matter what you do, it's sad that they never reflect, even a single word could hurt someone so deeply :( , and never ever read the comments on aggregate sites

Users who are viewing this thread