Neta Chara Kari Play no Tsumori ga Isekai Shoukan ~Mayoibito wa Josei no Teki ni Ninteisaremashita~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

sorry to here your going through some tough times, if it helps at all this series made some of my tough days a little better so I thank you for being there to put a smile on my face. best of wishes to you and to your future projects

Group Leader
imagine being those kind of people who wake up in the morning and think, "Hmm, I think I'm gonna be an asshole to this person for no particular reason other than just being an asshole."
stay strong orange, good luck on the battle against your depression.

Dex-chan lover
The internet doesn't cease to disgust me.
Man, don't listen to the haters and trolls! Hope all will turn out well for ya!

Thanks for your hard work. It's been fun to read. Like a lot of commenters here, I'm sorry for your loss and that some in the community have not been kind. Hopefully kind comments and compassionate people in your life help you through this rough period. Please take great care of yourself. お大事に

Dex-chan lover
There will always be ppl that can't do shit alone but criticise other's work. Its internet, it can't be avoided sadly.
Thanks for all your work until now, stay strong and good luck.

You don't have to apologise to anyone. I could read this manga only because u translated it

weird, feels like they brought in some really bottom tier artist to draw this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, an honest to god training arc. I thought this was supposed to be a wish fulfillment isekai where he is super duper OP without lifting a finger?
I kid, it is nice to see that if it doesn't involve seducing women he is weak.

Fed-Kun's army
My condolences....

Anyway
Thanks for all your hard work!
Jerks always be jerks.
You don't need to apologize.

I am so sorry for your loss man
I know how it feels to loss family members
Just stay strong, okay
Believe that you will find your own happiness one day

And thank you for translating this series so far, I wish the best for you

@casteryvan Condolencies about your loss, hope things get better soon enough.

Something to be aware of though, it seems like there's a small group, possibly even just a single person going around targeting solo/small group scanlators, being extremely hostile, so try not to take him/them too seriously. There's far more of us who've enjoyed and appreciate your efforts, so thank you for all you've so generously done so far.

I always relate autism with genius tho, if they think autism is idiot then i think they are the idiot ones... cause autist see the world from different perspective right? Like the geniuses.... and thats only my opinion that always see autism in positive light ^^ or maybe i am the one who misunderstood what autism is? Idk XD

But cheer up tl-san, dont ever take what they said to your heart, they are just plain idiots who can only speak nonsense

Dex-chan lover
im sorry for your loss,u deserve the rest, just forget about this manga and the haters literally fucking with ur life, thks for the chapters so far

@exdio11 honestly that autism=genius stuff is just hollywood romantizing autism like in alien vs predator 2, having autism doesnt make u smarter, it just hollywood trying to say that a different thought process is equal to being more intelligent, man i suck at explaining, hopefully someone else can explain it better, sorry

Dex-chan lover
The quality is alright man! Take care of yourself and don't pay attention to those with toxic personnalities! :)

PoH

Why people always blame the "bad redraw" when it came from the raw....there is literally nothing the translator could do. Dude you're blaming the wrong person. Even if it was a redraw, it's way better from the cursed black box.

Well thank you for your service~ o7

On side note where did you find the raw, the raw site I always relied on upload the wrong manga.

Would it be too much to ask that all the haters out there could die, have their head mounted on sticks, and left to rot for the world to see? I have half a mind to actually go out there and do it myself. Regardless thanks for all your work orangescans, it was by no mean bad.

Dex-chan lover
Oof, didn't know about all this stuff going on. Haters gonna hate. Stay strong TL and thank you for your work until now.

Users who are viewing this thread