Neta Chara Kari Play no Tsumori ga Isekai Shoukan ~Mayoibito wa Josei no Teki ni Ninteisaremashita~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
Thanks for your work.
I find the translation pretty good.
So I do not understand why anyone complained about it.

Also losing important family members is always terrible.
My warmest condolences to you.
I wish for your life to make turnaround and getting better from now on.

Supporter
thank you for the work. things will get better with time and don't listen to the haters and assholes in life. hope you are well.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot. Your translations are good, and I hope you get better.

Also, the person who called you autistic should be smacked. I've known people who have Aspergers, so I've seen the abuse they face second hand.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters, there's always going to be some haters, but there were about 20.000 people reading the chapters and I suspect the ones that stayed with the series enjoyed it and found your translations ok, I know I did.

Thanks for the chapter!
I prefer unedited chapters over censored ones. Especially hate those black bars or weird light as can't be sure if it's censorship sometimes or something weird going on with character. Also, find the quality to be very good and smooth. Unlike some others with rough shading and stuff all over with clunky translations which could mean anything.
Should ignore the flamers and trolls. There's always going to be some idiots who feel entitled to complain about everything out of some pathetic need to be heard and pampered who don't appreciate all the hard work and time someone put in somethings. That or being deliberately malicious just to either garner attention or kick up a fuss.

In any case, hope change your mind and come back to this soon and that things get better. Main thing is to find someone to talk to about things, not to hole up alone somewhere, and make sure to eat healthy, get plenty of rest, get some fresh air, and find something fun and constructive to do for a hobby. Can't say things will get easier or lighter but it helps to have someone or several people around to help lighten the load even just a little. I was a mess when my mom died a few years ago, still working on dealing with it, but was just sitting around blankly except to feed pets until found someone to talk to and started looking into hobbies just to accomplish something small for a start and move forward. Still messed up and chronically depressed but able to do well at my job and slowly move forward step by step.

Thank you for what you've done. I don't understand why people have to be karens about something they are getting for free when they could just skip over it (I guess because then they wouldn't be a Karen). Stories I don't want to read but the cover catches my interest I put in the dropped list so even if I don't remember why I trust past me.

Dex-chan lover
That's pretty fucked up people were giving you shit but focus on finding a manga you want to do for yourself so even if some people are hating you, you can live knowing you did something you enjoyed and many others did as well. Thanks for the work

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for what you've done, I hope you get better soon.

Fed-Kun's army
big oof, internet people tend to be toxic

hopefully you won't let it get to you ;/

thanks a lot for the effort you've put until now in this manga, I certainly enjoyed your scanlation

Users who are viewing this thread