Neta Chara Kari Play no Tsumori ga Isekai Shoukan ~Mayoibito wa Josei no Teki ni Ninteisaremashita~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work. This type of manga is the "dumb fun" I need to relieve ny stress. Good luck on your life, ye?

Thank you for all your work. Sorry that the community has been attacking you, it's awful how people act to strangers online. Hope you find some peace.

Dex-chan lover
Prostitute lvl35 but her Floor Technique is only lvl2? Aint that like saying that she fucked a lot but she is bad at sex? xDDD

Also, i appreciated the effort used in the redrawings, but i prefer this version better.

Well, I enjoyed this and am sad to see it go, but I understand that the community’s words may have taken a toll on you. Thank you for all the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work, hope things will turn out for the better for you!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for being a contributor, you'll always be better than the ungrateful dicks that pollute this site and everywhere else. They are like bacteria, so don't sweat them as they just exist in the environment...

🤠

Hey man, great scanlation, keep up the good work with your next project. Keep your head held high and don’t let the haters win.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry about your dad.

The translations are appreciated but I am glad the original version of this is back. The drawn in genitals were unnecessary.

Users who are viewing this thread