Neta Chara Kari Play no Tsumori ga Isekai Shoukan ~Mayoibito wa Josei no Teki ni Ninteisaremashita~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

@casteryvan
TbGhv9N.jpg
Thank you for your translations. Don't let anyone bring you down.

That you for the hard work and I am sorry for your loss. I hope things will turn around for you and the hate stops.

Sorry for your lost homie thanks for all the work you've done hope things get better for you take care of yourself.

So people who call others retards for not liking something they get for free from them really do exist, huh? Don't worry about them, must be some 12 year olds just getting to know the internet. Also, sorry for your loss. I saw 2 of my friends' life get turned around because of their father died(they are twins). It's trully sad whrn someone so close to you goes away

Well it has been nice reading your tl I hope you get over your hard times and if you decide to come back to translate just remember even if there are people talking shit there is much bigger fan base behind you to support you.

Dex-chan lover
@orangescans You did great! Get some rest. You've earned it. On a personal note, my oldest had Asperger's so I kind of get what you're going through if only a little. My sympathies and condolences on the passing of your father. Praying for mental and spiritual healing. God speed, friend. 🙏

My Condolences @orangescans.
And Ignore the peoples who is insulting you, and I am praying for your mental health. Ganbaru @orangescans!

F I G H T O N ! ! !

@orangescans @casteryvan You have done well until now, so don't take to heart what haters are posting.
For my part, I liked your work. Surely it was not perfect, but so what. Your did it for the fans and we / I read it for free, so I at least have nothing but thanks.
Be proud of your work and effort, most don't even accomplish as much.

Stay well.

"Level 35 Prostitute" LMAOOO
And thanks for your great contributions. We'll be cheering you on.

Double-page supporter
I absolutely adore your work. Please know that people are still cheering you on. I hope you get past your depression.

thanks for the translation, and my condolences about that, i hope you get past of your depression

Condolences. It's triggering when people insult someone's hardwork. Karma is in your way. For haters, we have freedom of speech but don't abuse it just to quench your thirst to flame.

i will miss this, thanks for the translate and I hope you get better for what you are experiencing.

why the hell people crits u... fcking internet degenerate.. couldnt appreciate people...

thx for ur hardwork.. and i also understand how hard deps is.. since i used to be 1 and still got OCD...

Users who are viewing this thread