Neta Chara Kari Play no Tsumori ga Isekai Shoukan ~Mayoibito wa Josei no Teki ni Ninteisaremashita~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
yep, when things get like that is better to drop it, not worth the effort, do what you enjoy.

Dex-chan lover
hmm.. welp. thanks for tl the ch up until now. and I hope those dudes dies of impotency, shame and finally kill themselves cuz these peeps is not needed.

@casteryvan My condolences, a few things:
1. Don't let anyone calling you an autist bring you down, having any form of autism is quite normal, diagnosed, or undiagnosed.
2. Don't read comments on shit you do, there will be nice comments in there, but most will be shit because most humans are shit.
3. Do what you want to do, I read this shit as a time waster and honestly keep forgetting about it, I appreciate your translation so I could waste some more time.
4. Be you, and only do things in your free time that you enjoy, I hope you can find other manga or other things that you enjoy so you don't get shit on by assholes online.

I don’t know who the people being asshats are but keep ur head high and thanks for the work so far bud hope u succeed in ur next venture 😀👍

Dex-chan lover
Dammit, that's why I hate people.

Stay strong and stay away from internet for a while, pick up some analogue hobby for once.

I wish you happiness 👍

Thank you for all your work and for the toxic morons since you don´t have anything better to do how about translating it instead hmm? But I guess thats much harder than spitting poison.

I'm not saying i need more but i would definitely like some more. Thanks for all your hard work! im gonna miss this one. I hope you get happier again translator-san!

This is why you should never pay attention to the comments, 99% of the people who are being bitches have never translated anything and think they are entitled to your free work.
Good luck with real life and thanks for the work.

Users who are viewing this thread