Neta Chara Kari Play no Tsumori ga Isekai Shoukan ~Mayoibito wa Josei no Teki ni Ninteisaremashita~

This... is much better than i expected. A refreshing change from all the cowardly beta no-balls isekai-kuns. the low rating doesnt do it justice. I'd rate it a 7.5

@casteryvan thanks for the quality mass release.

Big titties and ugly beta male turn to handsome beta male have been awfully overused for so many time

Dex-chan lover
I ask the girl on the cover page to please tell us the secret to getting nipples that fucking tiny

Dex-chan lover
Wait... how is handsome a skill? What video game or online game has HANDSOME as a skill? What does that skill tree even look like? Bonus stats: - 3 to sweat +5 bonus to all clothes. Bonus skill: Perfect hair no matter what the situation.

Contributor
Prefer original tonkobon version, redrawings and added parts are very bad. 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
I only have to look at the cover to know that the score for this manga isn't wrong

Aggregator gang
this is one of those mangas that reeks of frustrated virgin beta autor.

Dex-chan lover

Followed.

And dont judge me, you come to this page and read the comments, you also have read this!

Power Uploader
@casteryvan Can you export images into PNG from next time?? PNG is lossless format and will not add excessive noise to the image... Thanks for picking this up though... The next chapter will be released on 23 June... If you don't get the raws anywhere at that time then contact me (I'll rip them for you)...

Group Leader
Since the first chapter itself features uncensored sex scenes involving both oral and penetrative sex, this should be categorised as hentai already.

everything comes to
what? why?
questions, if you shutdown your brain, it can be entertaining
just dont think

Users who are viewing this thread