Neta Chara Kari Play no Tsumori ga Isekai Shoukan ~Mayoibito wa Josei no Teki ni Ninteisaremashita~

Gratz on the change of category, this does not deserve to be on the H category even if it very graphical about, because it is not a hentai it is an adaptation.

Well, the "Original" have to change "H"ouse because another group decided to pick that up with more "cultured style re-draw".

@diino18
See the gear symbol beside beside the quick search ? there's 4 option there. change the last option to "View all" or "View H Only"

@kadzu here the H version -> https://mangadex.org/title/44300/neta-chara-kari-play-no-tsumori-ga-isekai-shoukan-mayoibito-wa-josei-no-teki-ni-ninteisaremashita

Ouch, even for a self-insert manga this is embarrassing. I could put up with the handsome and desire to be protected, but women killer and sex prodigy? Something tells me the author was either very bored or very lonely, lol.

@hyun50
It seems like Orange is overly censoring the manga. I don't believe the black boxes are part of the original published version when Page 45 looks "normal" in the sense it's just a white space of emptiness.

I don't believe MD would classify the raw as H. It was only cause actual dicks and vaginas were edited on.

@Kryomatics
This is the Original published version. Black bars were removed on a later re-release.
orangescans did a re-drawn H version that is now taged/categorized as H.

Re-drawn version - has chapter 1-2 by Unknown that have a Tl/n: "I actually waited 20 days to get the raw without the black bars."
https://mangadex.org/title/44300/neta-chara-kari-play-no-tsumori-ga-isekai-shoukan-mayoibito-wa-josei-no-teki-ni-ninteisaremashita

This version
https://mangadex.org/title/50361/neta-chara-kari-play-no-tsumori-ga-isekai-shoukan-mayoibito-wa-josei-no-teki-ni-ninteisaremashita-censored

Aggregator gang
I appreciate the redrawn, one input that i can give is to add shadow on the dick since it's out of place now

Dex-chan lover
honestly, that last line from description was all I needed to know.

Can someone tell me which language the chapters are in? It says:" Notice: There are no chapters in your selected language(s)." Altho I have selected all languages in the settings

I only have one comment about the cover: This artist has never seen a nipple, let alone a pair of boobs in his life! It's so funny to look at
Edit: Like how ridiculous is this thing of showing as much boob as possible going to get? That's a pair of ballons! I'm rolling on the floor laughing, what is that supposed to cover? Pimples? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@severin you mean hentai toggle? its on "show toggle (in navbar cog)".

Edit: Nevemind, found that setting. Kinda confusing how there are 2 kinds of settings.

@TheDollCollector
I'm sorry, but i need to disagree with yours. The cover isn't that ridiculous, as it actually spot on on what the expected content are and for who the manga is actually aimed for. as for the outfit it's reasonable that it will show off as much as much skin as permitted, because the design was taken from mixing pasties and bikini armor and was called a "Nipple Guard" i suppose from other works that features the same design as this one. But good luck finding that in normal manga because it's one of those Hentai armor types and this is one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread