Neta Chara Kari Play no Tsumori ga Isekai Shoukan ~Mayoibito wa Josei no Teki ni Ninteisaremashita~

Why are the chapters all gone?

Edit: never mind I figured out that my setting were blocking H content.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully one day we can get the real tankoubon version instead of this poorly redrawn version.

@AirenxVia THE GUARDS NEED TO BE BIGGER??? Where is the darkened skin of the Areola? Also- Bigger boobs have biger Areolas... You avi has baloons stuffed into her shirt
Just Saying? In the past, authors could get away with it but recently it's so ridiculous that as a woman I can't stop laughing when look at the sheer ridiculousness of those Baloons
Edit: How can something so bad be even close to sexy? In the past, it was resonable, As a human woman I understood who he arget audience is and was fine with it, now all i see is flesh coloured baloons.
Also the lack of support is bothering me... it dosent look sexy it looks super painful to not have the support of a bra for breasts that big... she should be walking bent over halfways without a bra- breasts are very heavy

Group Leader
Not a hentai publication, therefore it shouldn't be hentai-tagged. The thirsty edits are to blame, but this manga obviously published in a non-eromanga publication and therefore shouldn't be hentai-tagged.

If the edits make this hentai, then please move the edits chapter into separate title with added "parody" in the title, and tag it doujin. Leave the first 2 english scanlated chapters that uses non-edit raw in here. Write clearly in the other doujin title page, a description that it is a redrawn chapter and is a parody of the original work.

Leaving this as it is, this can be considered a defamation of the original work.

@blanc_ This gets hentai-tagged. make hentai-tag visible from setting and you should be able to see it again.

@TheDollCollector Then, don't read if you're disgusted with it. There are a lot of those which are anatomically correct and the same also goes on with the one didn't. How they depicted and how they were drawn it's up to the agreement of the artist, author, and the publisher. Sure, they lack of those parts you mentioned. But not without reasons, this is not a full blown Hentai manga per say where the characters just done debauchery all day without any care to the world, So they need to make borderlines with the artwork that will be shown to the mass public. Aerolas and nipples are one of them. Plus it also not a realism works

I won't say anything for what you're saying about my displayed character, but as ridiculous as it seems. In Fantasy, the physics of our world doesn't perfectly works the same with the world setting of the world where the story take place, it can work the same only if the author actually said that in their works which so far only realism camp only do so. Also, If you actually read the manga and take notice about the character information shown in the 2nd chapter you will know that she's powerful enough to move her body freely while carrying heavy loads, let alone the weight on her chest, she even powerful enough to wield weapons that in our world mostly used by mens. if that things are not enough, she had those big wings on her back that add an additional weight that will pull her back up balancing her body weight. Lastly, she's a Succubus, a demon originally meant to entice and seduce men, so it's more understandable that she had her own trick to alleviate the weight.

Group Leader
Wait a second..... all the NSFW scenes had been changed to non-edits.... why is this still hentai tagged????

Also, is this from the original raw, or is it a double redraw from the thirsty edits redraw?

@TheDollCollector
Sorry, if it become that way and somehow offense you. Can be said, i'm quite triggered on comments like that because of the SJW and NPC had a similiar comments and opinions like that, not saying that you're wrong or they wrong. I agree with you in some parts, but many of comments like that that i saw become pretty harmful for creative works environtment so i'm quite triggered when seeing it here.

I'm sorry, but also thank you for the discussion. Though, It can't be helped if it were drawn that way cuz it's a male fantasy after all, lol.😁😁😁 no offense, seriously.

Aggregator gang
I feel sorry for that last girl... She could have had a truly happy life, now she's been mind controlled ... With those skills he can never know if any woman would have ever truly loved him... Harsh

I dont really get the show as much skin as possible thing
I much more prefer when the girls are fully clothed and covered like with long dresses maybe coats, robes, basicly just cover up everything and maybe hide their curves a little, like, make it as not sexual as you can and then sometimes for a very short period go max throttle on the sexiness
I like it when the nudity isnt as common as dandelions

Dex-chan lover
This kind of community is why we can't get good things.
Dumb fuck vandalist, now we lost one good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread