Netachara-Tensei Toka Anmarida! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Y'all better prepare some BBQ Sauce, Some good Woodchips, and dont forget bring some Grills and Smokers. I feel like we all gonna have some Exotics to be feasted on !!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
the origin of Dragons comes from the fossilized remains of Dinosaurs found by ancient Civilizations and peoples given the fact that due to modern technology and studies, we know that birds are the closest living relatives of dinosaurs and that dinosaurs are the basis of dragon myths . . .yeah dragons tasting like chicken sounds about right, I think maybe they might taste like a blend of turkey duck and chicken depending on the species but this is all oddly hypothetical.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, wouldn't eating dragon be cannibalism for her?
no I think she actually claimed she's eaten it before and that she has had I think even older and stronger dragon than the one who f*ked up so yeah he messed up

Dex-chan lover
Least it was foreshadowed properly. Although I dunno why she still essentially dead seems almost worthless as a insta ko protection if it leaves you incapacitated afterwards
nacht has already explained that any rwo items and skills that can't be directly translated into this world are turned into the next best thing; her item storage going from a window to the backrooms, for example. a bracelet that would likely leave you on 1hp won't work in this world, because there's not a concept of hp, so simply leaving you in a state of immense weakness is pretty much the next best thing.

Dex-chan lover
That stupid dragon is finished. The first one was wise to leave them alone. It even accepted when Nacht call it youngster, because it recognized Nacht's power. But this dragon is too hotheaded. It deserves harshest punishment.

Last edited:
Least it was foreshadowed properly. Although I dunno why she still essentially dead seems almost worthless as a insta ko protection if it leaves you incapacitated afterwards
she is most likely incapacitated because she used up all her mana

Double-page supporter
I think it was meant to make you decieve enemies that killed you with weapons or normal magic, not an atomic deadly ball of fire, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, this chapter was too both show how fucked our elf was and also remind us Aisha had an item that will save her from a lethal attack once.

Next chapter-> The Three Great Dragons now.

Users who are viewing this thread