Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Rumor About A Couple

Dex-chan lover
Wow, how annoying. A MC that doesn't communicate to his friend about the situation he just found out about, to find out their desires in the situation. And instead just decides "yep, I better not be their friend anymore! Cause that is clearly what they want from me every time they approach me."

Dex-chan lover
Ye idol otakus are pretty scary guys. I personally see them more as pathetic than scary tbh.
No reason they can't be both. It only takes one out of thousands of those pathetic superfanatics to be totally off their rocker just enough to actually attack their idol.

That said, ugh, this is going to be another of those mangas where the entire drama comes from people being too stupid to communicate their thoughts even in the most basic of ways to alleged friends, isn't it? I very much hope I'm wrong, those are boring and tedious reads.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that sister starving.
images

Dex-chan lover
I dont get the mindset of a fanatic idol otaku. They're human in the end, so ofc they're gonna be a relationship at somepoint. Why hate, or even worse send threat to your idol that you love so much?
The same is true for the new vtumor simping that has emerged in the last two years. Parasocial andies wanting reciprocation because they've given a $5 off of their 3D animated waifu. Pathetic times we live in.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait to see the problems showing up one after another just because of "miscommunication" MC caused.

Users who are viewing this thread