Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Operations H.Q.

Dex-chan lover
i want to read the LN so badly , but i went to a shop and they have none . they don’t have an english translation in the first place 😭

Dex-chan lover
Is the author a home schooled 16yo that thinks social interactions are as complicated as 4D chess? MC could have been a fucking idiot, then apologize and do the group friend plan in half the time all this drama has taken until now

Dex-chan lover
This manga frustrates me to death. Don't know if I want to continue reading

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Screw this. MC had his brain removed off panel somewhere. Imma put this in the trash and pick it up later or not at all.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
These classmates and the mc has the mentality of a toddler.
I can't read this shit anymore man, my brain hurt.

Dex-chan lover
damn I thought I could endure a bit of this, but nope I'm dropping this, hope you guys enjoy it. Maybe I will pick this is up in a year or two if this is still going on

Dex-chan lover
I'm on the edge for dropping this.

First and foremost at this point and with the plan FMC shouldn't forgive MC lets just be straight here he fucked up real bad and really doesn't deserve to be forgiven and for some reason still hasn't in the least apologised to her.

2nd He's asking the 2 guys that caused all this with their "advice" in the first place and hasn't layed into them about it?

3rd how in the holy hells is this plan supposed to pan out? The friends of the guy that ghosted you then broke up with you suddenly wants to be friends.... Yeah I totally can't see how that'll go wrong.

4th His betrayal of FMC is everything she hates people to do, even if he says did it for her he never once talked to her about it meaning will something like this happen again?

I was wondering what stupid way they were gonna resolve this but this blew my mind on how poor choice to do this. Written like a 5yr old.

Wtf?? I've read the Web novel for this and literally none of this bullshit happens. Dude basically realises his mistake, apologises, then they move on. Was this a light novel addition??? Did this seriously get WORST with a publication revision????

Dex-chan lover
Wtf?? I've read the Web novel for this and literally none of this bullshit happens. Dude basically realises his mistake, apologises, then they move on. Was this a light novel addition??? Did this seriously get WORST with a publication revision????
Wait this retardation isnt in the WN? Devils advocate here maybe they added it for drama cause poor readership?

Still the stupidest arc in a romcom I've seen in a long while

Dex-chan lover
This is all so stupid and will probably lead to even more melodramatic misunderstandings. It's a shame because before all of this, I loved this manga

Last edited:
It was turning off really fast. The plot sucked out so much. So freaking bad, the potential is wasted because the author can't get the right solution after making the MC do stupid unnecessary actions right after another.

Dex-chan lover
lol, the female lead looks like a mess and literally very pissed, based on the chapter 8 preview (is that a scar on her face?):

VmP9AG0_d.webp

"It's only natural to be disappointed"

They need a very serious effort in order to make up with her, since she's on the verge of a mental breakdown, but I don't get my hopes high, considering all the shits that we had in the previous chapters...

Dex-chan lover
Lol, so many angry commenters.
I, for one, would like to know what sort of cunning plan the glasses guy has. I hope it's not "confess your love for her, and get asked to be just friends instead". Unless it is, and they actually manage to become friends this way - this would be funny.

Users who are viewing this thread