Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Operations H.Q.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, so many angry commenters.
I, for one, would like to know what sort of cunning plan the glasses guy has. I hope it's not "confess your love for her, and get asked to be just friends instead". Unless it is, and they actually manage to become friends this way - this would be funny.
Considering this is filler the mangaka is making up and is gonna actively hurt the manga later cause it's changing all the character dynamics. I myself am not looking forward to this as this maybe a sign we are about to heavily deviate from the source material and go into unknown territory with a complete unknown author.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, so many angry commenters.
I, for one, would like to know what sort of cunning plan the glasses guy has. I hope it's not "confess your love for her, and get asked to be just friends instead". Unless it is, and they actually manage to become friends this way - this would be funny.

Because all of these dumb drama doesn't exist in the original web novel, which makes it really dumb, IMHO.

Here's what actually happened in the web novel:

After the male MC's friends know about the whole "my in-game wife is actually an idol", they only warned him that he don't go telling it to others about her playing game, and he needs to keep a distance between her IRL, since that only brings unwanted attention from others, which is a no-no.

The male MC agrees, and he still plays with her regularly, while he keeps his distance IRL. But the female lead's friend disagrees with this, where she met with the male MC again, and she wants him to actually becomes her friend IRL, since she really needs one.

But all hell breaks loose after that, because the female lead saw the meeting between the male MC and her friend, to the point that she turned into a yandere, and she makes the male MC tremble in fear with her attitude...

So yeah, this manga is definitely not in a good position, because the author adds an unnecessary drama into the story, which literally serves absolutely nothing, except for creating negativity.

Dex-chan lover
In the next chapter, perhaps our MC will show a sign of being an intelligent creature! Or perhaps he will fall from the roof, as he can't understand the concept of height.

Dex-chan lover
Because all of these dumb drama doesn't exist in the original web novel, which makes it really dumb, IMHO.

After the male MC's friends know about the whole "my in-game wife is actually an idol", they only warned him that he don't go telling it to others about her playing game, and he needs to keep a distance between her IRL, since that only brings unwanted attention from others, which is a no-no.

The male MC agrees, and he still plays with her regularly, while he keeps his distance IRL. But the female lead's friend disagrees with this, where she met with the male MC again, and she wants him to actually becomes her friend IRL, since she really needs one.

But all hell breaks loose after that, because the female lead saw the meeting between the male MC and her friend, to the point that she turned into a yandere, and she makes the male MC tremble in fear with her attitude...

So yeah, this manga is definitely not in a good position, because the author adds an unnecessary drama into the story, which literally serves absolutely nothing, except for creating negativity.
So the author decided to ignore the web novel and create this garbage? Cool.

Dex-chan lover
One can polish a turd, but no one can turd a polish. (Though historically, the Polish have been through a lot of shit, so...) But jokes aside, whether the rating remains high or crashes, the content is what it is. It is the cream of the crap.
Yea, you're as funny as the author gz... 😕

Btw I don't want to read this manga anymore... Can't we start again from chapter 3?
Or maybe the author is intentionally trolling the audience...

Contributor
Honeymoon phase for a new series is over, the fluff has fizzled out and now the 'dumb' just hits you in the face so you can't ignore it anymore. sigh.

Dex-chan lover
Tachibana's a huge jerk. He pretty much ruined Kazuto's friendship with Rinka because of his idol otaku attitude, but now that there's a chance he can befriend her, he has that same creepy attitude?

Man at least Saitou didn't act obsessed and simply stayed quiet.

Their plan makes sense. But I wish they had other people hang around Rinka, not people who are big fans of her.

Dex-chan lover
GVGB0ZFJHHk0.png

Will this stay at 8? Nobody know 😏
It dropped to 7.97 now.

Dex-chan lover
The only good thing is the artwork. The story is silly. My dumb 17-year-old brain might have been fine, but not when I'm 22.

Bocchi-chan lover

I like your comment
I will wait the born of yandere girl :win:

Dex-chan lover
It started as a wholesome couple who met online, married, have a fun relationship for years daring

and now THIS???

I'm sorry, dropped

+1 to the scanlators for using what sounds right instead of the literal meaning

also for anyone complaining, you knew what you were getting into from the first chapter lmao

Users who are viewing this thread