Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Operations H.Q.

Wait this retardation isnt in the WN? Devils advocate here maybe they added it for drama cause poor readership?

Still the stupidest arc in a romcom I've seen in a long while
But even still, why tf would they have HIS friends tell him to stay tf away from FMC?! Just get some random mobs or some fucking "fan club" come to him and tell him to fuck off???? Then we get him going "oshit better stay away before more rumors spred" and still have him "asking" his friends to be her friend as well.
THE worse, THE MOST stupid thing they have not done yet (which HE DID in the WN apparently) is fucking apologies. WHY haven't they even asked HER opinion on it? Tell me Aboun, why tf are you treating your FMC as a fucking stopid and useless damsel in distress? LET HER BE THERE WHEN HE ASK THEM, wait no EVEN FUCKIGN better let her ask them to be HER FIRENDS!!!
sry for the rant mate.

Because all of these dumb drama doesn't exist in the original web novel, which makes it really dumb, IMHO.

Here's what actually happened in the web novel:

After the male MC's friends know about the whole "my in-game wife is actually an idol", they only warned him that he don't go telling it to others about her playing game, and he needs to keep a distance between her IRL, since that only brings unwanted attention from others, which is a no-no.

The male MC agrees, and he still plays with her regularly, while he keeps his distance IRL. But the female lead's friend disagrees with this, where she met with the male MC again, and she wants him to actually becomes her friend IRL, since she really needs one.

But all hell breaks loose after that, because the female lead saw the meeting between the male MC and her friend, to the point that she turned into a yandere, and she makes the male MC tremble in fear with her attitude...

So yeah, this manga is definitely not in a good position, because the author adds an unnecessary drama into the story, which literally serves absolutely nothing, except for creating negativity.
wait so you are telling me that we LOST a YAN gril and instead we got someone who's in game "husband" have to make friends FOR her. What a fucking loss

Dex-chan lover
But even still, why tf would they have HIS friends tell him to stay tf away from FMC?! Just get some random mobs or some fucking "fan club" come to him and tell him to fuck off???? Then we get him going "oshit better stay away before more rumors spred" and still have him "asking" his friends to be her friend as well.
THE worse, THE MOST stupid thing they have not done yet (which HE DID in the WN apparently) is fucking apologies. WHY haven't they even asked HER opinion on it? Tell me Aboun, why tf are you treating your FMC as a fucking stopid and useless damsel in distress? LET HER BE THERE WHEN HE ASK THEM, wait no EVEN FUCKIGN better let her ask them to be HER FIRENDS!!!
sry for the rant mate.
Yeah this "arc" is one of my most hated tropes. "Communication no bueno" where everyone decides that communicating basic things shouldn't happen then be suprised when people get hurt. In real life he'd never get her back as a GF as this stupid filler he's now commited the one thing she hates the most and did it without thinking/asking her feelings on the whole mater. If he thought for 3 seconds he'd realise she came onto him so why the feck would she care about what her fans thought sigh I liked this series but this arc (and the changes it's gonna cause down the line) make me wanna drop it.

Dex-chan lover
wait so you are telling me that we LOST a YAN gril and instead we got someone who's in game "husband" have to make friends FOR her. What a fucking loss
It's not lost, because we should be seeing her going yandere on the male lead after this, since the trigger were the events in chapter 6, where the female lead founds out about the "secret meeting" between her friend and the male lead, in which she goes yandere inside the game due to jealousy.

The author probably wanted to change that by creating this brand new conflict in the manga version, where this whole drama could be the source of the female lead's yandere attitude.

But TBH, this conflict were literally forced, and without a good planning to the boot, because it's just a mere after taught that were shoved in by the author, which is shown by the poor plot and characterizations...

Dex-chan lover
What? Why is there a Lelouch wannabe now?
Also, what is up with the method they chose? He just has to go talk to her.

Dex-chan lover
Now self-insert trying to outshine MC 🤦

Screenshot-2023-03-08-23-40-51-767-com-chrome-dev.png

This series degrade real quick 🤣
This mc's degeneracy has no bounds 😂😂

This mangas first couple chapters were nice. It’s not going so great rn though, I hope it gets better because it has a cute story.

Dex-chan lover
I just wanted to see their relationship develop but now the story is bringing in all these side characters and plot I don't care about so I might drop it here.

Dex-chan lover
This is unexpected, I thought this chapter he was going to speak with her and ask for her forgiveness. How silly of me.
Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
MC's "friends" were like "wah wah nooooo you can't be with her she's an idol blah blah creepy Otaku stuff waahh" and then they jump at the first opportunity to get close to her

Users who are viewing this thread