Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Mutual Feelings

changing a story from a WN is nothing new, and even changing the characters to have less brain cells is nothing new, but this is something else man. Changing stuff in general is not always bad, but I don't think there is an argument that these changes make the story worse. I'd hope you'd want to make your story stand out amongst the homogenized romcom landscape, but this is quite the opposite... trying to get axed or what?

MC isn't completely stupid in the WN (though he ain't the sharpest tool in the shed either) and actually realizes fairly quickly that his "wife" is somewhat out of touch with reality when it comes to their "marriage". Nana doesn't behave like this nor attempt to get in the way, while there is a different girl who has feelings for him, the guy outright rejects the notion of dating more than one girl at once, so no harem (even though it's teased every so often anyway). Disappointed to see the story be more boring instead
Tf, they actually changed Nana from the WN? No wonder I felt it was so stupid what they did with her if the plot line that comes later straight up didn't exist.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think this will be a harem, I always check the tags on novelupdates for the source of manga adaptations, and this one is safe, I f*cking hate harems, I get jealous.
WHERE IS MY HAREM!? I WANT ONE TOO!! :angery:
that is not the problem I have with harems. I hate harems cause they ain't make any sense BUT I STILL FUCKING HATE THEM

Fed-Kun's army
can't wait for next chapter in which the mc somehow doesn't realise that they pretty much just confessed to him right in his face and some other bullshit happens
I agree that thats going to happen and I AM DEFINETLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS AND DO NOT HATE THE SHIT OUT OF THIS DENSE PROTAGONIST AND STUPID PLOT AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Dex-chan lover
We are so close...
So close to the perfection!
Yet the show must go on...
If Rinka confessed, the story will end sooner than what had possibly been planned.

Aggregator gang
God fucking damnit...

This had such a rocky start with it's really bad drama, but it got infinitely better when it started taking more of a comedic tone. Really annoyed we're going back to what this manga was bad at, even if this was a misdirect or something that gets resolved quickly, this is just a huge bag of nothing that killed what little momentum the manga was picking up.

Supporter
Homewrecker alert! What a hell are you doing interrupting confession?! Be quiet if you are real friend and confess afterwards as well! Let the boy choose!

Dex-chan lover
Hear me out...

What if you have one as your game wife...
...and the other one as your game wife in a different game?

Dex-chan lover
:Two girls are pining for him.

Comments here: So, it's harem?

: NO, IT'S A LOVE TRIANGLE AT THIS TIME.

[To reiterate, harem requires 3+ to have feeling for one person, that is to say all 3+ pining for 1 same person]

Dex-chan lover
At least this girl didn't try to get him away by appearing in underwear in his room at night. And the main girl doesn't have permanent reappearing amnesia for the sake of extending the Plot.
This Series is Average but it's still better than that wreck of a psychodrama that is the other one. Also "Dragging shit out" the Series just started its not at the point where one can say it's dragging out.
I will admit there is some stupidity....

But I felt from the start that it would be unsatisfying.... love triangles are inherently unsatisfying...

Like, their very premise is crap.

At least for harem series, it's less about the winning romance and more about enjoying all the relationships...

By spreading it out, you feel less loss and even wouldn't care as much if a girl isn't chosen....

A love triangle ends up having 2 romance with the same guy, but because it's only 2, you inherently take both more seriously...

But this??? This wasn't originally a love triangle...

This was a story that starts with the girl claiming herself as a wife...

This should not have to drag out them going out and sh*t....

Dex-chan lover
Ooh man can't wait to see what trope sensei throws in here to fuck this cliffhanger up!
Will it be interruption trope? Sudden fainting trope? How about misunderstanding trope? Oooh what if it's the sudden yuri misdirection trope?!
Fuck manga.
See you next time, bozos.

Users who are viewing this thread