Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Mutual Feelings

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter.

Time for the series to obtain a harem dumpster fire tag

Dex-chan lover
Oh no she did not say that. Get out of here third wheel who showed up late.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I have to admit it. I might have been to harsh on this series just because the mangaka has produced such trash before, even in this series 2 chapters ago smh 🤦. But this is still way better than that bruh manga...

Dex-chan lover
That's crazy, you've known this guy for like a month tops and you already know your best friend is crazy into him

Dex-chan lover
FUCDBzZ.png

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, her being that level of serious is interesting. Usually it comes off as for shits and giggles.

Everyone in these comments are so passionate!

Anyways, if you've somehow made it this far in the comments, here's a little something for you:

Page 12 of the original had wordplay with the word yakimochi which has two meanings, first being "jealous" and the other being a rice cake "yaki mochi." And our genius of an MC thought she meant the latter. (That is what the little weird looking thing next to Rin's head is.)
download

Group Leader
Everyone in these comments are so passionate!

Anyways, if you've somehow made it this far in the comments, here's a little something for you:

Page 12 of the original had wordplay with the word yakimochi which has two meanings, first being "jealous" and the other being a rice cake "yaki mochi." And our genius of an MC thought she meant the latter. (That is what the little weird looking thing next to Rin's head is.)
download
We didn't include the joke in as translating to English would "ruin the joke"?
Though we did spend some time to replace the joke, but we lack on that part. 🤷

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh beloved harem route with a dumb mc who does not notice the feelings of his kittens ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Y
changing a story from a WN is nothing new, and even changing the characters to have less brain cells is nothing new, but this is something else man. Changing stuff in general is not always bad, but I don't think there is an argument that these changes make the story worse. I'd hope you'd want to make your story stand out amongst the homogenized romcom landscape, but this is quite the opposite... trying to get axed or what?

MC isn't completely stupid in the WN (though he ain't the sharpest tool in the shed either) and actually realizes fairly quickly that his "wife" is somewhat out of touch with reality when it comes to their "marriage". Nana doesn't behave like this nor attempt to get in the way, while there is a different girl who has feelings for him, the guy outright rejects the notion of dating more than one girl at once, so no harem (even though it's teased every so often anyway). Disappointed to see the story be more boring instead
Yeah, I also read the WN and this plot was not in it. Now my point is if all this bullshit was in the LN and they're adapting from there? (cause yes, this also have a LN, not only a WN) Or it was completely made up by the one adaptating it into manga format?

Users who are viewing this thread