Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol datta ken ~Cool-kei no kanojo wa genjitsu demo yome no tsumori de iru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Cries from the Heart

Dex-chan lover
Love rival appears! "Bandit Gang Leader with a massi-" nevermind, I'll refrain from continuing
With appearance like that, it can only be a girl IRL. Probably the female lead's idol colleague/friend.

Dex-chan lover
no you see you just don't understand! The flowers broke his fall because 3 stems of flowers somehow can support and save an entire human body. Its just science!
I am going to assume he fell onto a whole hedge of flower bushes, but the manga artist failed to depict that properly.
Even if some people say this whole arc is manga-original.

Dex-chan lover
(Yes i read the novel)
I expected as much and this manga is a trash already but you could make use of spoiler tags since somebody could be still interested in it. Some preschooler who doesn't question their actions nor the logic behind falling from 3rd floor and being alright.
This is a spoiler tag fyi

Actually the way how he falls out looks pretty legit to me, since I get jumpy when somebody who I did not see or hear suddenly appears or calls out like that to me and that's one of the reasons why I never lean out the window on 3rd floor.
Let me say this again: It's not because I'm scared of heights, but it is because I'm scared of the fall! 😂

And on more serious note: HOW IS HE FINE?
I mean currently it's spring (not in the manga i think, but outside) I saw my dad working in the garden on a machine that makes the ground fluffy and when you step on it you literally sink your whole feet up to ankles. I'd buy it if that was the case since stepping on it actually feels softer than stepping on a pillow (seriously it's almost addicting feeling) but this clearly is nothing like that.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, that stretched out drama all for a 'please be my friend, please be all of our friends'

I fucking hate it. It sounds so forced 💀 An I love you would have been worked better

Wow this manga is actual hot trash, this story feels like it was written by a spectacularly untalented child with how bland and basic it is and I don't even think that fully explains the childishness of this story.

Dex-chan lover
Well, here is Kazuto letting his heart out and healing the wounds of Mizuki heal. That's great. He even fell down to let Mizuki know he felt for her so strongly, haha.

Everything's ok now, and they now have a friend group to do stuff with so that rumors don't persist that Kazuto was dating Mizuki. Even though he basically is with the in-game marriage lol. I'm also sure Mizuki will mention to everone that Kazuto is her in-game husband sooner or later, seeing as she wanted to ask if it was ok to call herself his wife.

But what I'm wondering next is how will Kazuto and Mizuki deal with their new life? Now they aren't exclusive in real life, but they still are online? Will Mizuki try as much as possible to be flirty online? Will they fish and mine everytime they play? That would be cute.

But first, they gotta deal with this axe warrior. What does he want?
Captains report, May 13, 2023. 5 chapters... 5 long chapters Thats how long it took us to get out of this stupid ass arc. At first it was going well. But idiot character after character. Stupid Decision after Decision, turned what was a good start to a manga. Into 5 chapters of hell.

But god did it feel great to see him fall.
Oh my god, a Halo Wars reference?

Dex-chan lover
"I didn't get punished"
FOR WHAT!? FOR FALLING OUT OF A WINDOW FROM THE SECOND STOREY!? This story is utterly ridiculous.
Also, I still can't get over the friends, who caused all this trouble in the first place saying being friends would cause trouble, are practically splooging over themselves to become friends with her.

Dex-chan lover
MC when failing from 2nd story: this is but a scratch
MC when it's raining fit 3 mins: Call an ambulance.. I'm dying...

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn, it's been a while since I've seen such forced, cringy, surface-level drama. I'll read it anyway though.

Users who are viewing this thread