Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol datta ken: Cool-kei no kanojo wa genjitsu demo yome no tsumori de iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - My Hero

Dex-chan lover
I hate the random "rapist punks" that show up for the MC to save in every single Rom Com. None of this needed to happen, all this was a needless drama to have the MC heroically save the Love Interest from an absurd situation.

Why do we need these comically evil random punks? In order to make the MC look like a hero the author has to make a villain.

Dex-chan lover
I want to let people know that aren't aware about this author, they have another series that is WAY worse than this manga. I just find it funny that they are reusing the idea of another girl liking the MC. Still amazes me he manages to follow them to that location & have enough time to get proof of the rape attempt. Anyways appreciate all work you did @occu & thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I want to let people know that aren't aware about this author, they have another series that is WAY worse than this manga. I just find it funny that they are reusing the idea of another girl liking the MC. Still amazes me he manages to follow them to that location & have enough time to get proof of the rape attempt. Anyways appreciate all work you did @occu & thanks for the translations.
Holy shit that dumpster fire is by the same author... I didn't even realize since the art is different, but yeah atleast that one is comically bad and you can easily mock it. This on the other hand is just so sauceless :/

Dex-chan lover
Haha omg I knew this felt similar for a reason. This dude gives no fucks about his series!

Group Leader
Also I wonder what complaints the translator was getting.
Don't get me wrong - it's not that I was getting complaints specifically. It's more that every chapter release was mostly complaints about the chapter; and let me be clear -- I'm not defending this story by any means, but when it doesn't seem like anyone likes what they're reading, then I have no motivation to go through the slog of TLing a story I'm not that personally invested in myself. I can just read the chapters in Spanish if I get bored.

edit: noticed I was being redundant in phrasing so cleared that up a lil.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread