Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol datta ken: Cool-kei no kanojo wa genjitsu demo yome no tsumori de iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - My Hero

Double-page supporter
I want to let people know that aren't aware about this author, they have another series that is WAY worse than this manga. I just find it funny that they are reusing the idea of another girl liking the MC. Still amazes me he manages to follow them to that location & have enough time to get proof of the rape attempt. Anyways appreciate all work you did @occu & thanks for the translations.
LMAO MO WAY! Had no idea they were the same author but it all makes sense now holy cow! Thanks for the warning. Time to drop I think lol

Dex-chan lover
No but how did he caught up with a car...
Makes no sense.
Also, what kind of complete moron gets in a stranger's car like that... There was so many red flag that she ignored

Dex-chan lover
I want to let people know that aren't aware about this author, they have another series that is WAY worse than this manga. I just find it funny that they are reusing the idea of another girl liking the MC. Still amazes me he manages to follow them to that location & have enough time to get proof of the rape attempt. Anyways appreciate all work you did @occu & thanks for the translations.
OMG that garbage is from the same author? that explains this chapter down to a T i guess.
Like, i wasnt expecting Shakespeare here, but come on. The girl JUST got aggressively hit on by 2 guys, shouldn't she be a bit more on the defensive and not fall for it so easily? Its funny she's so worried about her friend being spotted as an idol, but fails to realize that shes an idol on the same group, so anybody who recognizes her friend, can probably recognize her too.
Not to mention our MC that magically saw what was happening, and managed to ran and catch up to a car.
Look i get it, you need some reason why the second idol chick falls for him to create a triangle with the first girl, and make some drama, i really get that.
But this shit is the best you could come up with? really?

Dex-chan lover
Author's really using all the annoying drama tropes and brainlet decisions in their works.

Group Leader
I am going to be that guy but at least konbini has some sense into it? The setting is dogshit and the sister liking MC was just forced into it, but at least the way the FMC hates herself kinda makes sense? At least nobody ran after a car in that manga lol dunno but I like konbini more than this to be honest.

Dex-chan lover
I am going to be that guy but at least konbini has some sense into it? The setting is dogshit and the sister liking MC was just forced into it, but at least the way the FMC hates herself kinda makes sense? At least nobody ran after a car in that manga lol dunno but I like konbini more than this to be honest.
That is a fine assessment to make & we all have our opinions. Personally I believe the writing in Konbini is worse than this one. The MC in Konbini backtracks too many times in his decisions & the other characters are also dumb. Here I'm seeing the writing is falling apart & ruining people's suspension of disbelief. No comment on the art because they're both alright in my opinion & I can't fault either artists for what material they are given. Regardless both works won't be winning award winning prizes or get anime adaptions in the future (if either do, you & everyone else who reads this have every right to throw eggs at my face while I gracefully accept my beatings).

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ ur right, holy hell that other manga is sheer trash. He starts off both series good but then immediately the engine catches fire

I hate the random "rapist punks" that show up for the MC to save in every single Rom Com. None of this needed to happen, all this was a needless drama to have the MC heroically save the Love Interest from an absurd situation.

Why do we need these comically evil random punks? In order to make the MC look like a hero the author has to make a villain.
Stuff like this actually happens in Japan, it's not that comical. Look up Nanpa.

Group Leader
Oh boi... this chapter took quite the bad "overused every guy she talks to is a kidnapper rapist trope" turn heh.

Group Leader
That is a fine assessment to make & we all have our opinions. Personally I believe the writing in Konbini is worse than this one. The MC in Konbini backtracks too many times in his decisions & the other characters are also dumb. Here I'm seeing the writing is falling apart & ruining people's suspension of disbelief. No comment on the art because they're both alright in my opinion & I can't fault either artists for what material they are given. Regardless both works won't be winning award winning prizes or get anime adaptions in the future (if either do, you & everyone else who reads this have every right to throw eggs at my face while I gracefully accept my beatings).
I mean, both are trash if we are honest, but choosing between the 2 I enjoy konbini more, what can I say, I like trash but this chapter was too trashy for me :haa:

Aggregator gang
There is no way an idol would ride in some random ass guys car. That shit already dangerous for woman, let alone an idol. :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
Can we all agree the manga turned to trash AND that the TL's are unsung heroes and deserve all the love and praise? Thanks guys and hope you find a series and some great passion! The TL's and cleaning were top notch.

i wanna pick this up, as of now i hv nth to do and i would like to start with this one

Fed-Kun's army
I hate the random "rapist punks" that show up for the MC to save in every single Rom Com. None of this needed to happen, all this was a needless drama to have the MC heroically save the Love Interest from an absurd situation.

Why do we need these comically evil random punks? In order to make the MC look like a hero the author has to make a villain.
yeah agreed it just feel cheap and shitty, also do we really need ANOTHER love interest, its just setting up conflict in a really cheap way that seems fan-servicy.

Users who are viewing this thread