Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Mutual Feelings

Fed-Kun's army
I am dropping this bullshit of a manga if the confession actually get stopped. There are many romance manga with interruption at the confession but this one is next level. If "Dont confess cuz i dont want you to" get a pass i am fucking losing it

Edit: Especially if mc doesnt realise whats going on

can't wait for next chapter in which the mc somehow doesn't realise that they pretty much just confessed to him right in his face and some other bullshit happens
Fr thats why Im gonna drop this

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Well I guess I could kind of tell it was gonna end up like this right from like ch2-3 with how the character dynamics were written, but I'm still a bit sad we couldn't get a more (relatively) serious romance manga with this setup. I can only think of Yamada-kun to lv999 no Koi wo Suru and Recovery of an MMO Junkie.

It'd be fun if we could have something of the sorts plus drama coming from the aspect of (online?)dating as an idol. There's a limitless number of ways that you could get top tier romance writing from that, you could go anywhere from slice of life to psychological to tragedy. There's so much stuff you could do with awkwardly finding out that your MMO sweetheart actually was your classmate as well.

Dex-chan lover
why-not-both.jpg

Dex-chan lover
why does every second romcom have to turn into some shitty love triangle trash? are these authors really that bad at writing a proper plot? man...

love triangle = series instantly hard bottlenecked at 5/10 at best

Dex-chan lover
:question: :question: :question: what the fuck is this? Has this regressed back to chapter 1 or something? HOW DOES THIS IDIOT STILL NOT UNDERSTAND THAT RIN THINKS OF THEIR INGAME MARRIAGE AS AN IRL THING TOO?
I swear, MC was already told as much in an earlier chap, but I don't wanna reread this shit.

I actually went ahead and just had to check what happens after this chapter on the raws, because there is no way it could be this dumb for long.

Well, it is "resolved" next chapter, but... It gets even dumber for a different reason than I anticipated.

Dex-chan lover
That's not fair this is far away from the train wreck that is his other Series. That one was doomed from the beginning, this one still has a chance....
This author is so chaotic that they subvert the "confession interrupted by a clueless third" trope and makes it so that the interrupter does have a good reason to cockblock the couple :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
think i might drop this series. one of the most stupid romcom i've ever read as an avid romcom reader

Dex-chan lover
That's not fair this is far away from the train wreck that is his other Series. That one was doomed from the beginning, this one still has a chance....
This one is a wreck, not cause this girl is bad.... but cause it added a love triangle that didn't need to be there.

The other series was a love triangle as well, and you are bound to be unhappy cause both relationships are good so you lose no matter what...

But this is worse because this is having the MC not realize a girl's feelings even after she so obviously states them....

Dragging sh*t out for the sake of dragging sh*t out....

Dex-chan lover
This one is a wreck, not cause this girl is bad.... but cause it added a love triangle that didn't need to be there.

The other series was a love triangle as well, and you are bound to be unhappy cause both relationships are good so you lose no matter what...

But this is worse because this is having the MC not realize a girl's feelings even after she so obviously states them....

Dragging sh*t out for the sake of dragging sh*t out....

At least this girl didn't try to get him away by appearing in underwear in his room at night. And the main girl doesn't have permanent reappearing amnesia for the sake of extending the Plot.
This Series is Average but it's still better than that wreck of a psychodrama that is the other one. Also "Dragging shit out" the Series just started its not at the point where one can say it's dragging out.

changing a story from a WN is nothing new, and even changing the characters to have less brain cells is nothing new, but this is something else man. Changing stuff in general is not always bad, but I don't think there is an argument that these changes make the story worse. I'd hope you'd want to make your story stand out amongst the homogenized romcom landscape, but this is quite the opposite... trying to get axed or what?

MC isn't completely stupid in the WN (though he ain't the sharpest tool in the shed either) and actually realizes fairly quickly that his "wife" is somewhat out of touch with reality when it comes to their "marriage". Nana doesn't behave like this nor attempt to get in the way, while there is a different girl who has feelings for him, the guy outright rejects the notion of dating more than one girl at once, so no harem (even though it's teased every so often anyway). Disappointed to see the story be more boring instead

Dex-chan lover
Bro what tf, MC denser than a black hole and this girl really tryna make a bike a tricycle

Users who are viewing this thread