Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?

So umm, is this going to get more scanlations? I've really been loving this series, and i can't find any official translations of the manga that i could buy.

Group Leader
I loved the anime and now i ve stumbled across the manga. Maybe worth translating

Dex-chan lover
So the manga was cancelled, but did it at least get to wrap up with some kind of ending? or did it finish a chapter like normal and simply never come back?

Because I don't mind investing in a short run series with some sort of conclusion, but I don't really want to read a story that'll just leave me hanging at the end.

it's a pain in the neck to read the light novel coz this manga already cancelled

Dex-chan lover
eh, even it got cancelled it was the kind of manga that could end whenever, hope that at least it was a decent axe and not like Saimin.
even if the translation group slowing in translating isn't a good sign...usually it happens when a ending is really dissapointing, still I'm gonna stick around to the end.
and this manga is better than the new one from the sama artist, super easy isekai full of shitty cliches and with a MC that have it easy all the way and with a harem that is too unrealistic for a invented story with dragons.
and the people there look stretched.

Dex-chan lover
@Jarjamy yeah, I know, didn't wrote it fully but I know that the manga ended years ago, probably just covered a bit more than the anime, with this kind of serie the ending is normally axe for making space to another or finishing after a decent arc, more rarely a original ending.
Saimin (the guy that was enrolled in a school of high class ladies) manga got cancelled to make space to Muramasa revenge or something with a name like that and that crap didn't even last long after it, Saimin was way more funny than that bullcrap with cliches and a bad heroine.

Dex-chan lover
The artwork is nothing to be impressed by, in particular side shots where the chin mouth and nose are slanted down giving quite a repulsive look. The story isn't particularly deep but still interesting, seeing the characters navigate between their online realities and real realities. Ako is such a cute otaku and quite funny with her total lack of social circles outside her online world. Hideki is some bland but nonetheless has insecurities regarding his real world appearance versus his online world. If there's any message from the story its that the real and online worlds really aren't that different, this being reinforced through multiple story arcs. Removing such a barrier ultimately leads to a better life. Otherwise the story arcs were interesting and the characters had enough quirks for me to follow them.

7/10.

Dex-chan lover
Started off interesting, but got worse as it went. The final few chapters were pretty boring, and some stuff past the middle was pretty cringe. It almost felt like it got filler episodes in an Anime, but it seems like it was the original creator(s). Most likely the author ran out of ideas and started treading water.

Good ideas, but poor execution after around the middle. I feel like other people could take this idea and do something better with it. It would sure beat seeing the 19th copycat isekai or shounen action horror manga instead.

Users who are viewing this thread