Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Dormant Talent [UNCENSORED]

Aggregator gang
I mean, is the girl even dating yet?
Unless she's started dating already with the supposed mc of the manga (in the manga) then isn't she still free to be taken?

It's not NTR if she's still single.

Dex-chan lover
re reading and our man be unintentionally pulling gap moe rizz and awakening masochism in her faster than the og ntr antagonist

Dex-chan lover
With how he's acting, he might as well be a giant shepherd dog: scary and powerful but is actually kind and fluffy (with a tongue that's ready for action; oh nooo I didn't think that, that masochist lady did 😭)

I'm actually rooting for these two. Not on being a couple, but on their bickering and interactions as two characters who aren't supposed to (but somehow always end up) together.

Dex-chan lover
Wait at this rate is she never even going to end up with her childhood friend? Then it's not ntr right?

Dex-chan lover
Either way the other dude won't get the girl no matter what eh? Lol, last time she was snatched away using uncivilized methods but now she's just being wooed away

Dex-chan lover
It already happened in ch1 but it's even more noticeable now: why tf did they take away her slightly sharp eyes from the manga flashback and give her big moeblob soft eyes? Sharp-eyed strict girl masochist is a very different vibe to soft uwu kind girl masochist. Like if it was just her being nicer to the protag because he isn't a dipshit then sure. But when you also change the eyes that much it feels less like "she's nicer" and more like "this is a different person".

Dex-chan lover
MC if you wanted to avoid her as much as possible, shouldn't you avoid school like "Ryuichi Shishido" would've done?

Users who are viewing this thread