Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Dormant Talent [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
Hey she doenst have anyone shes dating right now, so if you snatch her it wont be considered NTR ya know..
The plot is bound to happen and Makoto the wimp will be the one doing the lame, nTR ( small n because he is smol ).

Dex-chan lover
MC is way too obsessed with the "plotline" and "roles" and such. Eg. how is he already "done in this world"? He's not even out in the world yet, so he can change into whoever he wants. And it's not like he needs to act like "Ryuichi Shishido" would either.

And he completely missed the fact that he already established his character as "gap moe, delinquent with the heart of gold". He can't even commit to being an asshole for more than a minute before running away. Way too cute 🤣
MC is like an actor trying to act badly in a movie.

Dex-chan lover
lol so basically no matter what she does, she would still be a "cheating whore" according to your ""logic"" because in the original timeline she cheated on her childhood friend?

Lemme get this straight, you saw a new manga with the main femc displayed prominently on the cover page, who are so blatantly obvious being one of the key character in the very first chapter, yet you decide to continue to read it anyway even though you had an aneurysm every time she appears?

"Destroy ntr"
lol
lmao
The very same synopsis you read blatantly said it, word by word, that the femc would still be attracted to Ryuichi.

You're a bit slow aren't you?
My dick had aneurysm every time she appears.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't read spoilers so this is just my random guess, but I think the girl will become so obsessed with "deliquent MC" to the degree of turning into a somewhat yandere almost like Gasai Yuno (minus the violence part.... I hope) and she'll become a stalker and do everything in her power to get his D while he tries to avoid her because he don't want to be the villain like in the original work.

And I also agree with the others that the "cuckolded guy" (Original MC) is probably another reincarnator who is trying to get closer to the main girl and will probably do everything in his power to screw with "deliquent MC" life.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Poor dumb MC. Our boy keeps forgetting plot points and then faceplanting into fates landmines.

When he went for the scare I was like "Did you forget she clearly has a thing for bad boy"‐

thump :haa:

..."yup. :facepalm:"

MD@Home
Given the glare MC-kun got from "MC"-kun I'm guessing the endgame is going to be "MC"-kun pulling some NTR villain-tier shit in response to getting "his" girl "stolen" by MC-kun.

Dex-chan lover
honestly atm this isnt even ntr as she's not with anyone else so lol at how things are atm

it is free game right now

not to mention the mc is in a NTR plot meaning the girl will always go for the guy he is regardless of anything but will be funny to see how things goes from here on

Dex-chan lover
For a guy that supposedly hates NTR he is not doing anything to keep her away OR doing thins to set up\get with the student that likes her

Dex-chan lover
Man, this is way better than I was expecting. I mean, the first chapter was decent, but I expected the plot developments to turn bland from the second chapter on, like say, have the heroine just fawn over him constantly simply due to that 1 time he saved her while he just constantly runs away from her, but instead it gradually builds up their connection.

Technically, it's still developing fast by most measures, since her guard is so loose than she wanted to visit his house, but since this is based on a web novel, I half-expect it to actually take the relationship places rather than have it stagnate at deredere fanservice, so this level of relationship advancement in 2 chapters isn't a red flag at all.

To me, the ideal way to develop the story from here on would be to develop their backstories mutually, have them affect and change each other in positive ways, and also mix in romantic tension or fanservice, but I'll try not to raise my hopes too much; I'd be happy with a slow-paced love comedy, anyway. Still, I'm hyped for more chapters, and it's rare for me to feel this way after only 2 chapters.

Double-page supporter
I knew it, the heroine will down so bad to him, but still... This is really interesting to read lol

Dex-chan lover
The past me would have loved this. But queen bee changed me... also isnt it shallow when a character's persona had to go 180 degree change just because of a reincarnation

Dex-chan lover
MC is way too obsessed with the "plotline" and "roles" and such. Eg. how is he already "done in this world"? He's not even out in the world yet, so he can change into whoever he wants. And it's not like he needs to act like "Ryuichi Shishido" would either.
My sentiments exactly. In a game or fantasy isekai with an established plot line where the world ends if everything doesn't go according to plan, I can understand worrying about how you (an important main character (even if unfortunate antagonist)) act, but a random NTR hentai Manga? Who the hell cares? It's even better he got the body of the antagonist whose basically the only one that wins.

There's no reason for the MC not to be himself. Also if the main heroine is more attracted to him at first and never even gets with the protagonist then its not even NTR. And what trouble can come from it? I agree with other comments that the other guy is probably also a reincarnate, but as far as our MC knows he's just the unfortunate soul that gets cucked for reader's ntr fetishes. To be blunt that character would literally be written to be worthless and unable to fight back socially or physically.

Beyond that our MC is already in the body of probably the person with the worst reputation and rumors surrounding them at school. Not like he's a quiet loner looking for a peaceful school life with no presence. Him dating the popular main heroine would add rumors, but wouldn't really affect how people already treat/view him. If he anything he should make her his goal just becomes she's known as so pure he can use her as an excuse to "change" (into his usual personality) and get the school to think it's not weird and just her influence.

Double-page supporter
Unlike some of the comments here, I'm leaning on more on the cuckold being a creep harboring a one-sided feeling for the heroine and their relationship in the manga isn't out of mutual genuine love, or she wouldn't give in to Shishido so quickly. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like he currently is nothing to her, considering she didn't greet him and went straight to MC instead. Not to mention we've barely seen them together, not even as friends.
Or maybe these are just plot holes I'm filling myself in my mind for convenience.

Users who are viewing this thread