Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Dormant Talent [UNCENSORED]

The original protagonist friend confesses to her during summer vacation and she goes along with her. Which hasn't happened yet. And even so she accepts more from inertia rather than loving him. At this point in the story whe are now, she literally has no romantic feelings for her childhood friend whatsoever. So the delinquent MC getting with her is not NTR at all besides the childhood friend possessiveness. Also said friend is revealed to be a real "nice guy" if you get what I mean.
What is the original material?

this is better than I thought it would be. curious on how the original mc is going to act

Group Leader
PLEASE RELEASE THEM IN FULL CHAPTERS.

Thank you for this chapter.

Group Leader
It seems like FMC is getting enchanted no matter what.

Plot Twist: MC was too horny when he read the original manga and misunderstood the plot. She was always going to fall for him.

Dex-chan lover
full chapter.
Also, of course the female lead in an ntr story is a massive M.

Fed-Kun's army
This girl was in fact a whore in previous life, she likes to be dominated and now let her feeling to be all about sexual life. Its not the guy fault for being cuckold for not dominating her, but its girl fault for wanting a dick over personality. I hope the other mc will have beautiful love life without getting cuckold. I'm sure you guys know the mc and the heroine will have relationship and in future a harem. So I will support the other mc(the problem is will the author make him a douchebag so we can hate him more, sad if that happens)
Dont worry, OgMC will get redemption on later story. And yes, he got an even better girl a caring older sister type. What makes OgMC suck is bcz overprotective parent.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this chapter is just :meguupog:

The ultimate living breathing beta cuck hand-crafted by god himself, MC rizzing up FL as easily as he breathes, FL is a natural born ho, MC refusing a ho into his home

Dex-chan lover
Just as MC realizes the scumbag he became had a past and his own circumstances, perhaps heroine showing interest in certain aspects of MC like his poor diet and how he is kind enough to take care of flowers is a sign that her counterpart in the doujin may have noticed similar things that piqued her interest and drew her to him in the first place.
The original guy is a scumbag.
But he doesn't seem like the kind to look for problem on his own, so still suspecting original Shizuna come looking for trouble, and he breaks her.

The past life memory cool him down really and give him new perspective to realize he shouldn't stay that way. The original Ryuuichi might help Shizuna, but he would have forced himself to her right after, so she wouldn't see him as a nice person.
It's a combination of seeing another side of him, and sensing it's safe for her to approach him that Shizuna became more attracted to him as a person (rather than being mind broken like in the doujin). That only happens because he is able to let her do it on her own pace rather than rush her to the bed.

Dont worry, OgMC will get redemption on later story. And yes, he got an even better girl a caring older sister type. What makes OgMC suck is bcz overprotective parent.
Isn't that from the author's other novel? Or is it the same here (had only read up to early chapters of part 2)

Contributor
Just release them in parts when you have them ready~

Dude just do her seriously...! Stop standing in way of your own fate that girl is yours...

In the novel, after the MC goes to his home, a female character named Yomi Chisa is introduced. There were so many things missing in this chapter.

There's a novel in which this manga is based on. It's finished already and quite good. Even if you can't read the raws, it's perfectably readable with google translate. Highly recommended.
Why tf mtl raws when the novel was already tralnslated (and it's an ok translation)?

Dex-chan lover
MC is way too obsessed with the "plotline" and "roles" and such. Eg. how is he already "done in this world"? He's not even out in the world yet, so he can change into whoever he wants. And it's not like he needs to act like "Ryuichi Shishido" would either.

And he completely missed the fact that he already established his character as "gap moe, delinquent with the heart of gold". He can't even commit to being an asshole for more than a minute before running away. Way too cute 🤣
If he is really trying to get away from her he failed in such an amazing way. Gap moe is like the biggest way to get someone obsessd with you . He is legit really cute.

Dex-chan lover
i gotta ask, are ppl being serious when asking these questions? given the stuff mangadex is hosting, do you really think scanlators would go out of their way to purposefully censor this??

Yeah, ofc is not the scanlators, I thought it may be the RAW they got that was censored.

Users who are viewing this thread