Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Dormant Talent [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
Hate it, stupide heroine, will cheat on the heroine if they end together because if that cunt cheated on her chilhood friend who she was supposed to be in love, she will probably cheat on everyone, like the cheating whore she is.
the mc is repulsed by ntr which is good but those type of hero become what they hate the most, he will probably end with the cheating whore, but hopefully he will not, but the manga has the romance tag so i dont have so much hope, and i cant say much for the black haired mc, we dont have enough information on him.
the manga gonna probably have stupid development, Is this some kind of joke ? How can people read this kind of shit ? how can this shit have so much comment and follower, i dont fucking understand, you all are cuck ? If not i dont understand why you read this shit.
I will never understand ntr fan, 1/10, gonna block the translator group, hopefully I will never see this shit again.

Dex-chan lover
How do we even know she was really into CF in the first place? Like it's pointed out in the manga, the doujin itself doesn't delve deeply into the characters past. So far all we know heroine was never really that into CF in the first place, but only went along with agreeing to date him because she was passive aggressively coerced into it (we know heroine has a predisposition to being dominated, and that her CF has a dark streak). Just as MC realizes the scumbag he became had a past and his own circumstances, perhaps heroine showing interest in certain aspects of MC like his poor diet and how he is kind enough to take care of flowers is a sign that her counterpart in the doujin may have noticed similar things that piqued her interest and drew her to him in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Hate it, stupide heroine, will cheat on the heroine if they end together because if that cunt cheated on her chilhood friend who she was supposed to be in love
I can tell you that in this timeline there were never any romantic feelings between FMC and CF. Even he only had "vague feelings", so it's all fair game.
She is not upset over anything MC does and accepts all his debauchery. I have no idea how, but this story makes a harem that even includes oyakodon look totally wholesome.

Dex-chan lover
I can tell you that in this timeline there were never any romantic feelings between FMC and CF. Even he only had "vague feelings", so it's all fair game.
She is not upset over anything MC does and accepts all his debauchery. I have no idea how, but this story makes a harem that even includes oyakodon look totally wholesome.
What is fc ? And she ain't loyal lmao she literally cheated on her bf, and I dont know how you view it that way but for harem aren't loyal, even less oyakodon.

Dex-chan lover
Hate it, stupide heroine, will cheat on the heroine if they end together because if that cunt cheated on her chilhood friend who she was supposed to be in love, she will probably cheat on everyone, like the cheating whore she is.
the mc is repulsed by ntr which is good but those type of hero become what they hate the most, he will probably end with the cheating whore, but hopefully he will not, but the manga has the romance tag so i dont have so much hope, and i cant say much for the black haired mc, we dont have enough information on him.
the manga gonna probably have stupid development, Is this some kind of joke ? How can people read this kind of shit ? how can this shit have so much comment and follower, i dont fucking understand, you all are cuck ? If not i dont understand why you read this shit.
I will never understand ntr fan, 1/10, gonna block the translator group, hopefully I will never see this shit again.
She didn't have a single romantic feeling for her childhood friend nor does she have a relationship with him at this point in the story aka she's not a "cheating whore". Calm your tits, you sound hysteric.

The fact that you decide to read manga with an ntr title on it and yet you get triggered so easily by it really speak volumes.

Go outside, touch grass. Enjoy the sun, call your therapist, whatever.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this looks pretty good but i saw the tags for the novel and there was a harem tag which is unfortunate, i dont really like harems but ill keep reading for now.
thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Woah so many comments?! I surely hope the MC will grow some balls and do her! :dogkek:

Fed-Kun's army
His goal is to not NTR the protag but he fails in the end probably, she gonna want his D and the NTR MC is still gonna have to deal with the girl of his dreams getting dicked down by another man.

Imma just assume that she's gonna fall head over heels for our guy here instead of the NTR protag which will make it not NTR and more of the Protag missed his chance and another guy comes in so in a way he wont fail but he's still taking a girl who would have been with another man. Or im wrong and the NTR gods are forcing his hand.

Dex-chan lover
His goal is to not NTR the protag but he fails in the end probably, she gonna want his D and the NTR MC is still gonna have to deal with the girl of his dreams getting dicked down by another man.

Imma just assume that she's gonna fall head over heels for our guy here instead of the NTR protag which will make it not NTR and more of the Protag missed his chance and another guy comes in so in a way he wont fail but he's still taking a girl who would have been with another man. Or im wrong and the NTR gods are forcing his hand.
The original protagonist friend confesses to her during summer vacation and she goes along with her. Which hasn't happened yet. And even so she accepts more from inertia rather than loving him. At this point in the story whe are now, she literally has no romantic feelings for her childhood friend whatsoever. So the delinquent MC getting with her is not NTR at all besides the childhood friend possessiveness. Also said friend is revealed to be a real "nice guy" if you get what I mean.

Dex-chan lover
lmao bro barely even tried and he already conquered this chick. She was built for NTR lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Makes sense that she acts like that. In NTR world, where everything runs on Hentai-logic, of course she would be like that.

Dex-chan lover
i'm starting to think the mc is misunderstanding something. that supposed future cuck feels more like a stalker instead of the heroine's would be future spouse.

Users who are viewing this thread