Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Dormant Talent [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
MC is such a dumbass, you know how to scare hoes, just be a total weirdo, c'mon dude, no one is asking you to be a dick but at least try
But he did try! This issue!

Half of his problem is that he’s an NTR protagonist, and the other half is that she’s an NTR heroine. No matter what he pulls, it’s going to turn out that she’s got a secret fetish for it, because she has been literally designed to fall into his lap.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the release!
Also for consideration I would rather get shot in each nut twice with .50 AE than reading chapters in parts.

Dex-chan lover
kabedon is hot, but that vase scene is ..

4x.webp

I realy hope they fix future cringe dialogue....

Dex-chan lover
I think there's also a preference, especially in older generation, for a secure job.
After war, in their economic boom period, lifetime employment is pretty much the norm. Loyalty to company is rewarded with security, so while you might not get very rich, at least you won't one day found yourself unemployed with house mortgage and children's education cost. Meanwhile, getting into more risky job means you might lost everything, and worse if you got a family who would get dragged down (and future wife's parents also don't like that risk).

Newer generations are more used to the idea of career hopping to look for better payment, or working for passion. Losing job also becoming more common so lifetime employment dream is losing its credibility.

This post from him was years ago, well before the last recession. And he talked about how it wasn't simply a matter of stability. It was like a cultural disconnect thing where they couldn't understand someone not following the proscribed path of working for a big faceless company and would act like he was being obstinate by not simply accepting the "proper" course of action like everyone else. It also felt sort of like there was maybe some subtext of wanting more normalcy because their daughter had already done something weird in marrying a foreigner.

Or I could be misremembering all of this because like I said, we're talking about a post that was at least 10-12 years ago. I have no idea why it's stuck with me for all these years.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for scanlating this. And please for the love of god do not upload it in parts, I despise interrupted chapters. It’s a sin

Double-page supporter
@Radeon-sama please keep the update this way. I don't mind to wait the full chapter release than reading in part by part. Thank you for your hardwork in scanlating this.

Dex-chan lover
Are the girl and guy that gets cucked even dating yet? Yes, in the manga they were dating, but did it say when they started? Could be that they aren't even dating yet at this point.

Dex-chan lover
I swear to whatever powers that may lie above that if the original protagonist switches roles and tries to NTR this protagonist im going to lose it.

Users who are viewing this thread