Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Dormant Talent [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
I saw the novel after the 1st chap came out, this one will be good if you embrace the degenaracy of it all.

He's not the only intended "NTR villain" in the story, there is another guy that is an actual would be rapist, that guy makes the protag look like a saint in comparison, but he is stopped before he goes too far so no one is hurt

Dex-chan lover
I think we can see where this is going. She's falling for the MC who isn't a delinquent now. So obviously the universe restores balance/course corrects by having the "original" MC (the childhood friend or whatever he is) become the possessive, creepy, lecherous NTR-er, determined to steal the heroine back because he "deserves" her for being such a nice guy who never did anything to her. I also agree with the thoughts that he's potentially going to turn out to be reincarnated and angry that our MC is "ruining" the story by changing things (while his stated goal will be that he also wanted to change things to save the girl from getting stolen from him).

The only thing I'm a little wary about is that I hope that the heroine and our MC ending up pushed towards a relationship doesn't involve her getting her gal mode makeover from the original manga flashbacks. Not because I don't like it but because I like the idea of mismatch comedy better. Maybe have her pierce her ears or do something a little bit racy to attract his attention and get people talking, but don't go full gal

Dex-chan lover
The universe constantly throwing the protagonist’s fated girl at him while he bumbles around going “noooooo I don’t wanna do an NTR” and inadvertently wooing her thereby is funny as hell.

Like, my dude, is she even dating that other guy yet? Y’know, the one that even her canon self wasn’t that into? Take a hint!

Dex-chan lover
I saw the novel after the 1st chap came out, this one will be good if you embrace the degenaracy of it all.

He's not the only intended "NTR villain" in the story, there is another guy that is an actual would be rapist, that guy makes the protag look like a saint in comparison, but he is stopped before he goes too far so no one is hurt

when you say "protag" to you mean this story's protag (ie our reincarnated-into-the-delinquent MC) or the in-universe story's original protag (the childhood friend or whatever he is that glared at the MC in this chapter)? Or are we talking about the delinquent guy as he was in the original story before he was inhabited by the MC?

Basically I'm trying to figure out if we're supposed to expect the MC as we know him now to become an asshole in his bid to make the story continue as it should minus the NTR or if it's going to be weird stuff like he tries to be a decent guy and the rest of the world goes creepy NTR-happy as tons of other people set out to corrupt the heroine

MC is way too obsessed with the "plotline" and "roles" and such. Eg. how is he already "done in this world"? He's not even out in the world yet, so he can change into whoever he wants. And it's not like he needs to act like "Tyuichi Shishido" would either.

And he completely missed the fact that he already established his character as "gap moe, delinquent with the heart of gold". He can't even commit to being an asshole for more than a minute before running away. Way too cute 🤣

That "things as they should be" is a very Japanese (or at least manga/anime) way of thinking. Focus on the group and the whole to the exclusion of the individual means a lot of attention is paid to things going as society expects and "wants". It's why people are expected to become salarymen or office ladies instead of something more daring or entrepreneurial, because those jobs are 'normal' and harmonious and fit in the fabric of society. Like as an example I remember an e-mail/blog post from the guy that runs that J-List exporter business where he said that in spite of the company being successful enough to support his family, his (Japanese) in-laws still pester him to get a "normal" job in an office because doing a niche thing like running an online store that sells Japanese cultural stuff to the rest of the world is viewed as weird and borderline improper.

Dex-chan lover
Dude speedruns all the flags while trying to avoid them. He's hilariously incompetent in that.

And he completely missed the fact that he already established his character as "gap moe, delinquent with the heart of gold". He can't even commit to being an asshole for more than a minute before running away. Way too cute 🤣
Gap moe is one of those things that the characters themselves very rarely notice. At most it's an aspect of themselves they're embarrassed about and want to hide at all costs.

So obviously the universe restores balance/course corrects by having the "original" MC (the childhood friend or whatever he is) become the possessive, creepy, lecherous NTR-er, determined to steal the heroine back because he "deserves" her for being such a nice guy who never did anything to her.
Honestly I hope not, but I'm not holding my breath. It's probably the most common trope in villainess isekais or other game isekais where the MC is not the game's MC or MC's love interest. Sometimes the game MC is also an isekai character, and sometimes not.

The only thing I'm a little wary about is that I hope that the heroine and our MC ending up pushed towards a relationship doesn't involve her getting her gal mode makeover from the original manga flashbacks. Not because I don't like it but because I like the idea of mismatch comedy better. Maybe have her pierce her ears or do something a little bit racy to attract his attention and get people talking, but don't go full gal
I'm on the same side, but more because I don't like the idea of someone making themselves over to suit someone else. Most of the time it comes off as shallow and lacking any character on their own.

Dex-chan lover
when you say "protag" to you mean this story's protag (ie our reincarnated-into-the-delinquent MC) or the in-universe story's original protag (the childhood friend or whatever he is that glared at the MC in this chapter)? Or are we talking about the delinquent guy as he was in the original story before he was inhabited by the MC?

Basically I'm trying to figure out if we're supposed to expect the MC as we know him now to become an asshole in his bid to make the story continue as it should minus the NTR or if it's going to be weird stuff like he tries to be a decent guy and the rest of the world goes creepy NTR-happy as tons of other people set out to corrupt the heroine

That "things as they should be" is a very Japanese (or at least manga/anime) way of thinking. Focus on the group and the whole to the exclusion of the individual means a lot of attention is paid to things going as society expects and "wants". It's why people are expected to become salarymen or office ladies instead of something more daring or entrepreneurial, because those jobs are 'normal' and harmonious and fit in the fabric of society. Like as an example I remember an e-mail/blog post from the guy that runs that J-List exporter business where he said that in spite of the company being successful enough to support his family, his (Japanese) in-laws still pester him to get a "normal" job in an office because doing a niche thing like running an online store that sells Japanese cultural stuff to the rest of the world is viewed as weird and borderline improper.
This story's is not quite the same as other isekais.

It is more of a weird time split from the original game's intended story, and for reasons still unknown, sometimes characters can see glimpses of their alternate selves from the original NTR timeline, even if they are not reincarnated

The only confirmef reincarnated is the protag, the cuck MC is actually a normal person, and he even later becomes friends with the MC

The other NTR villain is another kid entirely

Dex-chan lover
MC is way too obsessed with the "plotline" and "roles" and such. Eg. how is he already "done in this world"? He's not even out in the world yet, so he can change into whoever he wants. And it's not like he needs to act like "Tyuichi Shishido" would either.

Thats just how much he hate NTR.
Understandable.

Users who are viewing this thread