Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Dormant Talent [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
He flipped her switch on its over for him now
ZY7AqCf.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Page 8 surprised me. Seen from behind, the childhood friend looks like he got body as big as Ryuuichi, it might just be standard size in that world
XD

Complete chapters are better.
Only asking about it in the previous chapter's discussion because I'm worried you might missed getting the raw material, rather than asking for faster release. :)

Like, my dude, is she even dating that other guy yet? Y’know, the one that even her canon self wasn’t that into? Take a hint!
I think he assumed she also love that guy already, after all in the original story she accepted his confession and they started dating, so she must also love him back, right?
Ignoring the possibility she only upgraded her feeling after the confession, or how she might find another person she loves.

I gotta ask, is the original source also censored?
Lots of manga these days are/also serialized in official website where you can read the few first and latest chapters for free (click the Official Raw link in the manga info to check it for yourself). Makes getting the raw easier as you no longer have to buy the magazine (and pay for titles you're not following).

These websites usually do two offenses: split a monthly chapters into several parts so you give them page view every week, and they have to put censorship.
The censorship is probably because of outside issues, like apps rating, or their payment processing company refuse sites that serve adult contents, so they'd rather self-censor rather than having to appeal about it. Business side stuffs.

The published manga though are usually not censored except for the good ol' "you can't show the genital" Japanese censorship :D
That's why there are groups who reupload their work with the new uncensored images after the book are released (not all groups).

That "things as they should be" is a very Japanese (or at least manga/anime) way of thinking. Focus on the group and the whole to the exclusion of the individual means a lot of attention is paid to things going as society expects and "wants". It's why people are expected to become salarymen or office ladies instead of something more daring or entrepreneurial, because those jobs are 'normal' and harmonious and fit in the fabric of society.
I think there's also a preference, especially in older generation, for a secure job.
After war, in their economic boom period, lifetime employment is pretty much the norm. Loyalty to company is rewarded with security, so while you might not get very rich, at least you won't one day found yourself unemployed with house mortgage and children's education cost. Meanwhile, getting into more risky job means you might lost everything, and worse if you got a family who would get dragged down (and future wife's parents also don't like that risk).

Newer generations are more used to the idea of career hopping to look for better payment, or working for passion. Losing job also becoming more common so lifetime employment dream is losing its credibility.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Page 8 surprised me. Seen from behind, the childhood friend looks like he got body as big as Ryuuichi, it might just be standard size in that world
XD

Complete chapters are better.
Only asking about it in the previous chapter's discussion because I'm worried you might missed getting the raw material, rather than asking for faster release. :)

Lots of manga these days are/also serialized in official website where you can read the few first and latest chapters for free (click the Official Raw link in the manga info to check it for yourself). Makes getting the raw easier as you no longer have to buy the magazine (and pay for titles you're not following).

These websites usually do two offenses: split a monthly chapters into several parts so you give them page view every week, and they have to put censorship.
The censorship is probably because of outside issues, like apps rating, or their payment processing company refuse sites that serve adult contents, so they'd rather self-censor rather than having to appeal about it. Business side stuffs.

The published manga though are usually not censored except for the good ol' "you can't show the genital" Japanese censorship :D
That's why there are groups who reupload their work with the new uncensored images after the book are released (not all groups).
That's why I asked, those big black boxes seem very common in sites that censor stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. LOL Shishido (male lead) might not know it but "scary looking deliquent with a heart of gold" is one of the staple shoujo trope that women loves. Females also love gap moe you know?.

Maybe i'm just nitpicking but i feel like "reincarnation" is not the right genre for this story because later on in the web novel Its revealed that the MC doesn't transport his soul into Shishido body, but instead Shishido recall bit and pieces of the memory of his previous life, mostly about the ntr manga though lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread