Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Dormant Talent [UNCENSORED]

This girl was in fact a whore in previous life, she likes to be dominated and now let her feeling to be all about sexual life. Its not the guy fault for being cuckold for not dominating her, but its girl fault for wanting a dick over personality. I hope the other mc will have beautiful love life without getting cuckold. I'm sure you guys know the mc and the heroine will have relationship and in future a harem. So I will support the other mc(the problem is will the author make him a douchebag so we can hate him more, sad if that happens)

Double-page supporter
My guess is that the 'cucked mc' is a stalker and the ending will reveal he wrote the adult manga based on his interpretation of events that the reincarnated mc read.

Group Leader
Remember folks, NTR doesn't equal cheating. There can be NTR even in platonic relationships. The central theme of NTR is "my loved one is taken away from me".
there should be some elements of humiliation too like making the boyfriend watch/hear or something

Dex-chan lover
MC is fumbling the bag, by that I mean in getting her to hate him

No matter what he does she just falls for him more lmao, that's tuff

Dex-chan lover
My man is the hero without cape.
Shit, the world he lives in really want her to be fucked by him.
Greater power is in the play here lads.

Dex-chan lover
MC is way too obsessed with the "plotline" and "roles" and such. Eg. how is he already "done in this world"? He's not even out in the world yet, so he can change into whoever he wants. And it's not like he needs to act like "Tyuichi Shishido" would either.

And he completely missed the fact that he already established his character as "gap moe, delinquent with the heart of gold". He can't even commit to being an asshole for more than a minute before running away. Way too cute 🤣
He feels a sort of indirect guilt due to knowing what he possibly did in the future. In the novel, it's explained that his fundamental personality didn't change much, but his morals and sense of values had such a massive shift that he sometimes can't stand himself. It's not so much what he might do, but from his perspective he's already done terrible things to the girl and boy and wants to avoid doing that sort of stuff.

Dex-chan lover
MC is such a dumbass, you know how to scare hoes, just be a total weirdo, c'mon dude, no one is asking you to be a dick but at least try

Black bars are an ill omen. Like come on now why haven't we outgrown this need for censorship this amateurish. I hate censorship, but if you're going to have it (whether out of desire or obligation) at least get creative about it. Is that too much to ask?

Thank you for the translation (I appreciate the full releases as well, so thanks again for sticking to that approach).
For things like this, the location of the release is part of the censorship. Censorship goes down as price paid goes up.

Dex-chan lover
MC is way too obsessed with the "plotline" and "roles" and such. Eg. how is he already "done in this world"? He's not even out in the world yet, so he can change into whoever he wants. And it's not like he needs to act like "Tyuichi Shishido" would either.

And he completely missed the fact that he already established his character as "gap moe, delinquent with the heart of gold". He can't even commit to being an asshole for more than a minute before running away. Way too cute 🤣

You're forgetting the point that Ryuichi Shishido is just him, he didn't take over the body of Ryuichi, he just received the memories of his previous life and only about the NTR manga.

He only knows how to act like Ryuichi because he is Ryuichi, it's just the past life has influenced his behaviour a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread