Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - That Encounter Felt Like a Dream [UNCENSORED]

Aggregator gang
Bruh
4x.webp

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I was afraid the mother would be terrible person who sleeps around with random high schoolers, but she actually feels similar to the daughter. Makes me look even more forward to him making them both happy... Anyway, I wonder if the mother knew he was a high school student? Probably not, lol.

Dex-chan lover
The guy who said the woman in the flashback last chapter was the heroine’s mother, was right

Dex-chan lover
Yes, I'm in for this dumpster fire. I'm fully invested and cannot let it go.
LET'S GO FULL OYAKODON!!!

Dex-chan lover
i was like oh sh*t but then it changed to OOHHHHH SSSSHHHH*****TTTTTT!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I need more!!!

I already read the WN after the last chapter and I'm going to reread it soon because I want more so much.

Dex-chan lover
Current tags: Oyakodon, Netorare, Full Censorship, Gyaru-oh
The thing is this Story, atleast the one involving this reincarnated guy and the deviated manga world is not a NTR setting at all. Its the orignal manga thats NTR. And also Harem tag should be included.

Dex-chan lover
As exposed to the old MC, who raped the FMC? I think I'd choose someone who feels jealous lol.
I'd suggest you read the WN or wait and read more into this Manga. This MC is pretty wholesome and kinda tragic in a way. Of course that manga setting that happened before he was reincarnated he was a pos and if he didn't reincarnate he would have done worse shit. But now its different and the story becomes more wholseome and fluff.

Dex-chan lover
I'd suggest you read the WN or wait and read more into this Manga. This MC is pretty wholesome and kinda tragic in a way. Of course that manga setting that happened before he was reincarnated he was a pos and if he didn't reincarnate he would have done worse shit. But now its different and the story becomes more wholseome and fluff.
No no no, I am talking about the guy in the manga that he got reincarnated into.

Users who are viewing this thread