Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Going Clubbing for the First Time in a While [UNCENSO…

Dex-chan lover
Huh, not reading ntr I didn't know that the cuck is always someone dangerous (his thoughts went "ntr girl -> targeted by dangerous guy"). TIL.
Usually they are spineless (have at least suspicions of something going on but make no move to stop it) or clueless (discover what's happened by finding a video or by receiving a taunting message from the new "couple" when she leaves him).

Dex-chan lover
Then there are the ones this story focuses on. A childhood friend, or at least very close friend, in love with the girl (rarely saw these from the other side) that does not act, either out of "fear of ruining their friendship" or because they gave themselves an arbritrary time to confess as if sure they would wait. Or a relative that feels entitled to a sister/stepsister/cousin/widow mother/stepmother. Sometimes it is already a boyfriend, but he either neglects the girl for some reason or tries to keep their relationship "pure" (most of the time projecting that it is what the girl wants).
Either way they are actually somewhat creepy, entitled and/or neglectful, we just don't see it easily because he is the narrator and trying to get us on his side.
Then someone else actually goes after the girl, or notices how the girl is disatisfied with the relationship.
Like this one: 491455 Korean so left to right panels and text bubbles. It is also a good example of BSS (But I Liked Her First).

Dex-chan lover
For ntr with more story rather than plain mind-breaking and the girls becoming addicted...

Some typical reason is the girl stops having expectation for the boyfriend to realise and help her. Just like the boys, they also don’t like to be the side who asks for help; such as afraid the boyfriend would find her needy and demanding, so they’d rather the boys notice, took initiative, and not put the blame on them especially if things doesn’t work out as expected.

Or in case where the boys wanting to keep the relationship “pure”.
Rather than “am I not attractive”, the heroine in those story seems to take it as their boyfriend is too afraid to cross the point of no return for commitment.
Like, the girl is okay with doing sex, but they expect that means the boyfriend express he is all-in for their relationship. But their boyfriend instead want excuse like “I don’t want to feel I owe you for taking something I can’t return”.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Satsuki is a real cutie pie !
Too bad her brother is a big brocon that will assault her ! Let's hope Ryuichi will save the day :')

This part is exactly the same as the novel though? Granted I read it long time ago but I think it's the same with what I remember. Excluding the last protag rapey scene on previous chapter.
It's not just the rape that was changed in the original by this time the main couple have already had sex

Double-page supporter
He didnt want to fuck her before because he would be cucking the "true mc", but now she dumped that guy and HE STILL doesn't want to fuck her?

I liked that they went a different route from the LN, it felt like they fucked too soon there, but right now there's literally nothing stopping them
Thisssss!!!!!! This this this

Dex-chan lover
If we only see the part where the boyfriend deserve it, there are ntr story where the boyfriend actually treat the girl badly (such as abusive boyfriend/husband) and the bull actually treat her with more care, so the boyfriend deserve it.
If we are talking about such manga where the boyfriend treats girl badly, I have hardly fund ones that are actually good(except when the boyfriend is in long distance relationship or when he neglects her for quite a while). And even for the Netori which can be somewhat enjoyable if the plot is right, they start to show how the original boyfriend despairs after finding out about it, and it completely ruins the reading experience, so I could never enjoy a nice read with Netori element so I just ignore the dialogs nowadays.

Dex-chan lover
Was it ever explained why so many dudes are scared of him despite the NTR guy just being a simple womanizer before getting his body possessed?

Users who are viewing this thread