Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Moment When Something Changes (2) [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
This fucking guy gets the greenlight from both mother AND daughter to go at it and have both relationships and he pussies out at the end and does nothing?! Beta males will forever be beta males even if you change their whole looks and lives to something better.

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused right, so did the guy die in his previous life and get resurrect as this guy? Or is it some mandella effect situation where the guy was sleeping one day and woke up in this guy's body with all his before and after memories? Every issue he's written more and more as if he's les of the former so im just curious
Basically, it is about a guy who sleeps around with women, many times older then him, and even would steel someones girlfriend (by seducing them), so that is the whole netorare thing about. The female MC was supposed to be his next target but.. he changed and one day "knew" what would happen in the future, and that he would be in a mess if he went that route... so he decide to be a "nice guy" instead.

The reason WHY he did that is the usual isekai trope, he remembers his previous life in which he read a light novel or manga that had the plot the same as this worlds.. but the originals personality seems to be non existent other then the previous change from "villian" to "nice guy" and he remembers everything from this life as well, so...

Basically, it is an isekai, but only because the author is too lazy to write character development on why this guy suddenly turned over a new leaf, and because isekai is always trending as a tag/genre. So not REALLY an isekai.

Dex-chan lover
:huh: what if they are sisters
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Is she fated to be NTR-ed or something? Why dudes appears one way or another? If one failed, another suspicious dude appears...
More like original BF was always an asshole, but it only shows now when he didn't get the girl.

Man this manga may be giving me false hope lmao but if the dude gets married to the daughter, and have her mom as his lover then it would be great. I mean, I'm sure the daughter would agree with her mom being his lover... or that's what I think. That way the oyakodon the mom wishes for can come true

Dex-chan lover
I
I'm confused right, so did the guy die in his previous life and get resurrect as this guy? Or is it some mandella effect situation where the guy was sleeping one day and woke up in this guy's body with all his before and after memories? Every issue he's written more and more as if he's les of the former so im just curious
It's the possession type Isekai where he has become that guy memories and all, but still has memories of his old world.

Dex-chan lover
I hope I’m not the only one but the black bars really made it awkward but that’s censorship for you. Can’t wait for the okyakodon out of this masterpiece & Mom knows what she wants. Thanks for the translations.
Here's hoping that them or someone else will post the uncensored version when it becomes available.

Dex-chan lover
what is he expect? even if she is a pure heroine, it doesn't matter when you are in a hentai doujin, they can be extremely horny after.

Users who are viewing this thread