Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Moment When Something Changes (2) [UNCENSORED]

OK idk if someone gonna read this but like didn't we already see boobs and stuff in the first chapter and somewhere in others? Uncensored? So why sensor them now?

Dex-chan lover
OK idk if someone gonna read this but like didn't we already see boobs and stuff in the first chapter and somewhere in others? Uncensored? So why sensor them now?
Chapters 1-5 were censored at first too, but they got their pages replaced once the volume 1 released, and is going to be the same once volume 2 is out, read the end notes at chapter 7

Dex-chan lover
So... I'm just gonna assume that random guy at the end I don't know is also a reincarnator someone from our world who influenced the original MC for... reasons?
mdc1fz8r8v371.jpg
That actually does look really good and a fantastically sized serving (like having been in Japan I had to order 2 or 3 times to get full way too often). Well, darn. Now I'm just legitimately hungry

I'm confused right, so did the guy die in his previous life and get resurrect as this guy? Or is it some mandella effect situation where the guy was sleeping one day and woke up in this guy's body with all his before and after memories? Every issue he's written more and more as if he's les of the former so im just curious
Both actually, he is just now remembering all the shit that happend in the guy's past

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused right, so did the guy die in his previous life and get resurrect as this guy? Or is it some mandella effect situation where the guy was sleeping one day and woke up in this guy's body with all his before and after memories? Every issue he's written more and more as if he's les of the former so im just curious
He has lived his entire life as Ryuichi and one day he suddenly remembered that, in his previous life he was a high school student and he once read about a character named Ryuichi, then he realised that he has been reincarnated in a H work he had once read.

Dex-chan lover
In ch. 1 pg. 8, there is quick flashback scene of truck-kun. I didn't read WN, but fwiw, that is how it is depicted in this manga; isekai by truck-kun.

Bruh, literally above me :"

Users who are viewing this thread