Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Moment When Something Changes (2) [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
Can't tell which is the more dogshit/ cringe writing, a girl wanting to fuck immediately after an attempted rape or a mom wanting to fuck a dude with her daughter

Dex-chan lover
The rape attempt by the childhood friend didn't happen in the novel as well.
Dunno about the decision about having the friend do a rape attempt essentially but I like the decision of having the main character be much more reserved. i didn't like how they handled the main character in the novel

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused right, so did the guy die in his previous life and get resurrect as this guy? Or is it some mandella effect situation where the guy was sleeping one day and woke up in this guy's body with all his before and after memories? Every issue he's written more and more as if he's les of the former so im just curious
That's not what Mandela effect means, Mandela effect is when a rumor of something happening widespreads and people believe a false truth taking it as a fact for a long time, like the name of the thing, Mandela died in 2013 but there was a rumor of people believing he died in Jail in the 1980's, when in fact he did not.

Dex-chan lover
Rquurmr.png

Dex-chan lover
I am angry and I don't know why.

It is because of the pussy MC?
The black bars?
The FeMC?
The oyakodon?
Or am I just that envious?

Dex-chan lover
Is she fated to be NTR-ed or something? Why dudes appears one way or another? If one failed, another suspicious dude appears...

Users who are viewing this thread