Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Moment When Something Changes (2) [UNCENSORED]

Fed-Kun's army
I'm confused right, so did the guy die in his previous life and get resurrect as this guy? Or is it some mandella effect situation where the guy was sleeping one day and woke up in this guy's body with all his before and after memories? Every issue he's written more and more as if he's les of the former so im just curious
Dunno if he died, but previous life woke up in this body with the memories of both. It's basically formed a composite personality, affected by the memories of both.

Dex-chan lover
They had us in the first half. I was starting believe the author was letting MC have sex early, but no.

Souhei, it's the girl's childhoofriend? If so, then is he somehow responsible to putting words in Souhei's head to go after the girl? Is he another bad boy going after her?

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused right, so did the guy die in his previous life and get resurrect as this guy? Or is it some mandella effect situation where the guy was sleeping one day and woke up in this guy's body with all his before and after memories? Every issue he's written more and more as if he's les of the former so im just curious
We don't know anymore, it deviated from the novels majorly with his rape attempt, he never did that in the source novel, so anything goes now for the childhood friend.

Dex-chan lover
i thought the mom was all like hope you can be happy with him but then starts making out with him when the daughter leaves the room

Dex-chan lover
That page 8 top-first panel though

The black bar censored right nipple

:meguupog:

Users who are viewing this thread