Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Moment When Something Changes (2) [UNCENSORED]

Group Leader
spoiler for those that are wondering
In the web novel new guy is a friend of souhei and is a giga SISCON, so if you are wondering if theres gonna be bad shit happening to the FMC then there isn't, BUT the manga could go to a completely different direction.
I didnt realize that it was already going on a different direction with Sohei's assult..... now feels like might go in an even more different path....

Dex-chan lover
I start to go "wait wtf" then I remember they are INSIDE A NTR DOUJIN/HENTAI so this shit is pretty spot on lmao

Dex-chan lover
I recently read a Manger called sensitive Boy i guess the Plot will Play Out the Same Here and with the Same i mean that sohei will Attack with a knife and try to kill him

Dex-chan lover
I didnt realize that it was already going on a different direction with Sohei's assult..... now feels like might go in an even more different path....
Especially since This guy is supposed to be the grapist one, not the other. So either we'll have both being grapists, or just the childhood friend.

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck the MC is fucking embarrassing, what a pathetic wimp virgin, if you're gonna chicken out and cockblock yourself in the middle then I'd rather you reject her from the fucking start, at least that would require having some actual balls, fuckin'ell

Also lol at the black censor bars, exactly what this dumb manga needed...

Group Leader
Especially since This guy is supposed to be the grapist one, not the other. So either we'll have both being grapists, or just the childhood friend.
Probably just the childhood friend...
well at least so far on the Web Novel he never
went grapist, its just hentai girls flocking around him.

Dex-chan lover
Probably just the childhood friend...
well at least so far on the Web Novel he never
went grapist, its just hentai girls flocking around him.
This new guy (who appears on this chapter) DID very explicitly try to grape his sister in the WN. And ends up with her moving away from her parents house because of it.
It was the childhood friend that didn't. Which kinda messes up the story because he ended up redeeming himself. Kinda difficult with a grape attempt and all.

Users who are viewing this thread