Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Can It Trigger Something New? Part 1

Aggregator gang
Hello black boxes, my old friend~
I've come to see you again~ ... :fml:

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one thinking that Akira is actually losing his muscle build? He's looking more like a normal guy now, which makes sense as he doesn't seem to be working out

Dex-chan lover
I keep forgetting that this shit is censored lol. My impatient ass is willing to put up with this but an uncensored version is coming out at some point right? I can never remember...

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I'm confused about the next NTR manga plot. That Akira guy is a step-brother or...? :huh:

Dex-chan lover
Bro, that censoring gives me aids... :facepalm:
It's like we are kids who don't know what underwear and boobs are. Pisses me off so much... :angery:
What's the point of showing it if you are gonna cover it anyways. And with the ugliest black rectangle ever too.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn she gave him the asian insult about him not being able to cook rice like holy shit she destroyed him

Double-page supporter
readers vs black bar and water steam censorship starts now

Dex-chan lover
The "manga" the isekai dude talked about is by far the worst manga ive ever read, like it was made with the purpose of enrage the readers during the process.
Bruh that's NTR in a nutshell, and look at how popular it is.

Thanks a lot for translating this! I'm starting to lose interest though.

I already didn't like how they made Sohei into a literal schizo stalker rapist just so Shizuna and Ryuichi could get together without any negatives to either of their character's at all, but now adding yet another girl when he already has college girl, Shizuna and Shizuna's mom is boring and has basically confirmed that this is now just a generic haremslop with a rougher mc.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for translating this! I'm starting to lose interest though.

I already didn't like how they made Sohei into a literal schizo stalker rapist just so Shizuna and Ryuichi could get together without any negatives to either of their character's at all, but now adding yet another girl when he already has college girl, Shizuna and Shizuna's mom is boring and has basically confirmed that this is now just a generic haremslop with a rougher mc.

Sohei in manga plot is generic guy but change when isekai dude arrived.

So ... Blame the Isekai people, they just change everything. Lol

Double-page supporter
Bro the conclusion of this manga is gonna be the actual ending plot of the original hentai minus the fact that every bit of it is consensual

Fed-Kun's army
Am I the only one thinking that Akira is actually losing his muscle build? He's looking more like a normal guy now, which makes sense as he doesn't seem to be working out
He doesn't need to work out, he just needs to fuck. And it seems he's not fucking in this at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread