Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken

Could it be that original comic story was from narrated Sohei's distorted viewpoint?
Like, for him it's was a NTR plot but he is a highly delusional mf as we can see now.
funnily enough they are not within the plot of the NTR at this point the original novel states the NTR manga started on the last day before summer break iirc the two characters were not dating at this point. Sohei is still delusional but i dont like the way they took Sohei in the manga tbh. In the novel, he's kinda just a dick who just goes too far but in the manga they make him very evil and downright irredeemable He is supposed to get a redemption arc 3/4 into the story i feel the stalking aspect and the rape scene kinda fucked that whole plotline. in the novel, it was just a heated argument and the heroine slams the door in his face.

I was interested because the topic seemed interesting but... mc is fine, he is a nais guy. Still it seems to me that this is a Shoujo, I think? I'm not sure. But it's like the manga or the magaka is telling you that the NTR guy was always the guy for the girl regardless of whether he was a good guy or not. Disgusting in my opinion.

This was fun at first. I checked out the LN it's based on and the only real difference I saw was that in the LN he doesn't hold back and sleeps with all the girls that want him. The LN got boring after a bit though once it started focusing more and more on MC's mental health and recovery from his childhood trauma caused by his parents. It just devolves into his harem of girls constantly comforting him with their words and their bodies.

Dex-chan lover
This single-handedly taught me the difference between netori and netorare, 10/10 very informative

Dex-chan lover
Do you hate ntr doujinshis? then you are in luck, you are gonna like this "what if" story

oh but maybe you are an ntr fan? then you are gonna love this as well, is pretty much the same but with an extended somewhat vanilla story lmao

finally, a ntr story where everybody can be at peace 🫶

Dex-chan lover
This plot reminds me of [Dramus] First come first serve but how all the characters act are so different lol.
First come first serve in a way is like a mmf love triangle framed like an NTR.
You can already block tags, just click the tag twice. But there is never going to be an NTR tag sadly because that would be tantamount to admitting their tags are politically motivated and not fit for purpose.
How is NTR politically motivated??

This plot reminds me of [Dramus] First come first serve but how all the characters act are so different lol.
First come first serve in a way is like a mmf love triangle framed like an NTR.

How is NTR politically motivated??
Everything is politics nowdays...

"I like hamburgers"

"THAT MEANS YOU DISCRIMINATE AGAINST HOTDOGS, DON'T YOU!!!!!"

I swear these ppl give me brain dmg. Also this mangs isn't even ntr in any way (the girl is not the creepy ass guy's gf). And even if it would be, uhm idk if you follow your gf around to her house like a stalker then maybe she'd want to be with another guy idk.

That said, this manga is till garbaj, classic shitty romcom and also very horny.

Don't know about this one. Cuck a guy then ended up the guy is a yandere but the goal of the anime is to prevent ntr in the end he just cucked a guy without noticing and also cucked a incest but it's better than rape right?

Okay, two things

1. This is not Ntr, not even remotely. The only thing that could count is that the childhood friend of the heroine tries to rape her at some point but fails.

2. This manga is... honestly a really bad adaption. They throw in random sexual assault (mostly the Mc's childhood friend randomly going full on rape mode out of nowhere) and do significant changes to many other characters. Mostly the Heroine. The entire scene where her childhood friend tries to rape her for example. She kind of just panics and calls for help were the novels version would have probably just hit him in the face the second he tried to push her down. Same with the then follow up scene where she and the Mc then sleep together (but don't have sex).

In the novel not only do they have sex that night but she is actually manipulating him into it.

Fuck that argument. I don't want to be tricked into reading a story that has it.

Authors should tag the shit properly so I can properly ignore it.

I literally don't care if there's a "good" story under it. NTR fans always say that same line. There's like... tons of stuff to read out there. Tags help people not waste their time.
Did you know? There's good YAOI out there? Like with good action and a good plot. Do you care? No! Cause the Yaoi's a dealbreaker right? Same deal.

Way more important counter arguments. THIS IS NOT AN NTR MANGA. I have no clue why half the comments act like it is.

The chick just falls in love with him. She is not in any relationship with her childhood friend and the start of the story and never develops any interest in him because she falls for the mc instead.

If it was on nHentai it would have the netorare tag but it’s not netorare but netore. That’s like the opposite of netorare where the main protagonist steals the girlfriend from another man.

It's not. That would require the chick to be that other dudes girlfriend. Which she isn't. She was in that Ntr manga he read but she never gets together with her childhood friend because she falls for the mc instead.

.... I am so confused whether this is an NTR or not.
It's not.

The chick falls in love with the mc so she never gets together with her childhood friend in the first place.

There is later a scene where her childhood friend tries to rape her but he fails.

I would however HEAVILY recommend reading the WAY better novel.

Most of what the manga does is remove much of the personality the heroine and mc have in the novel while also adding random sexual assault (like when her childhood friend tried to rape her, something that does not happen in the novel because it's completely out of character for that dude).

Don't care about the uncensored version just turn out to be a good ntr
If you are looking for Ntr look elsewhere, this manga has 0 ntr, at most it has like 1 ntr attempt that fails (and the novel does not even have that and is way better in general).

Users who are viewing this thread