Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru - Vol. 6 Ch. 24 - Konatsu Amano Can't Break Free.

Dex-chan lover
So much depression trough this (and previous) chapter... I really hope that everything will be settled for good, even if now it looks like there will be no happy ending at this manga... 😥

Dex-chan lover
Teenage angst then there also...

FOREVER FRIENDS FOREVER FRIENDS FOREVER FRIENDS FOREVER FRIENDS

Aggregator gang
My Best friend Just decided to move to another state in The end of The year, and Man... Now i really get what this MC is felling... I cried a bit with this chapter ;__;

Dex-chan lover
That the heck is wrong with this character?
This went a bit too far, at this point can we way that Konatsu is clinically mentally ill?

Fed-Kun's army
The saddest part is the senpai barely affected by it, unless she might not show it, she merely treated Konatsu as an acquaintance in recent chapters. Thus, it's making it hard for Konatsu to be honest about her feelings. Maybe because of the manga uses more of Konatsu's perspective right now, it seems like Konatsu is simply holding a one-sided feeling towards the senpai

Dex-chan lover
Are they finally going to clear up that giant cloud of tension that has been above both of their heads for a solid 10+ chapter ? ? After that outburst Amano is pretty much going to have to open up , whether she wants to or not.

Dex-chan lover
Geeeeez, can we like move on here or is the author going to.spin their wheels for another 10 chapters? Cause this shit is getting old.

Dex-chan lover
@bobbybiracial she is affected, in fact she had the same reaction (maybe not that deep but still) even calling Amano a baka... The difference is that Koyuki didn't say it to her face lol. So in a way, Koyuki senpai wanted a reaction like this to happen too but back then, Amano wasn't facing the fact that she would have to say good bye.

I'm mad that they didn't talk things out this time... It's getting really sad.

Damn, i'm starting to hate honami and how the author plays around her character.
And i feel sorry about konatsu and it really hurt me seeing her like that. I mean, i really know how hurt it is to open up, especially in that kind of situation.

Please clear up this situation sooner, it hurts seeing how one-sidedly konatsu hurt while honami just get a free pass to 'i wanna move on and change' ticket

this manga starts to be annoying. Themes like friends forever and being lonely because senpai will graduate in one year (!) are kind of old and lazy.

Dex-chan lover
@BluePanda don't forget that Honami went from this exact experience of loneliness and selfishness, the difference is that she reached out to a friend and talked about it and felt better... But tragically Konatsu saw them and that mixed her feelings and worse, she felt that she didn't had the same options.

The only one to blame is communication

Dex-chan lover
Ask a great man once said .. ahem
“Tell her THE TRUUUTH!”

Users who are viewing this thread